PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Preseason Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I could get 1/2 Patriots preseason tickets against the Cards OR Skins in Foxboro or is there anybody looking to sell theirs if they have them?

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help.

Last edited:
drew4008 said:
Does anybody know where I could get 1/2 Patriots preseason tickets against the Cards OR Skins in Foxboro or is there anybody looking to sell theirs if they have them?

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help.

These are easily available for around 75% BELOW face. They are considered throwaways to many

PatsWorldChamps said:
These are easily available for around 75% BELOW face. They are considered throwaways to many
Yet I'm finding it hard to find some decent ones for a reasonable price.

drew4008 said:
Yet I'm finding it hard to find some decent ones for a reasonable price.

So youre looking to get them BELOW face value?

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny Boy® said:
So youre looking to get them BELOW face value?

anyone who pays full face price for preseason tix needs to get their head examined.

there are lots on ebay right now, and the price will drop like a rock... dont even think about buying them until the week of the game, when prices freefall (especially 1-2 days before the game, when scalpers start to panic)... it should be easy to get them for 75% below face price.

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
The key to selling them at full price is networking with people that have expense accounts. These people don't care that they pay full price since they get reimbursed in full for using them to take clients out. I just sold my Cardinals tickets yesterday and the Skins 2 weeks ago to wholesalers. It is worth the effort when your talking good (in my case $500 for 2 seats for 2 games) money.

Crowpointer said:
The key to selling them at full price is networking with people that have expense accounts. These people don't care that they pay full price since they get reimbursed in full for using them to take clients out. I just sold my Cardinals tickets yesterday and the Skins 2 weeks ago to wholesalers. It is worth the effort when your talking good (in my case $500 for 2 seats for 2 games) money.

"wholesalers" sounds much more professional than "scalpers"

Crowpointer said:

Would mind pm'ing me and telling me who. I have some tix I would like to "wholesale" :D

PatsWorldChamps said:
"wholesalers" sounds much more professional than "scalpers"
Mutual fund wholesalers who I know personally. I am a stockbroker.

PatsWorldChamps said:
anyone who pays full face price for preseason tix needs to get their head examined.

there are lots on ebay right now, and the price will drop like a rock... dont even think about buying them until the week of the game, when prices freefall (especially 1-2 days before the game, when scalpers start to panic)... it should be easy to get them for 75% below face price.
Actually, I always manage to sell my preseason tickets for full face value. The trick is to package them with regular season tickets like OMIGOSH the Patriots do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back