PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots post 45 Points - 117 Pats fans post bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, Pats fans. :rocker:

Congrats to all!! The Kraft family would like to extend their invitation to the family christmas party. Thanks again for retaking our stadium from the pink hat vermin.

Are you related to Craven Moorehead by any chance? :snob:

WTF?????

They arrested 117 Pats fans. But didn't take a single Jets fan?

Seriously this needs to be corrected. You target and arrest the opposing fans! My god these cops are morons.

Ah, just like the old days.

WTF?????

Seriously this needs to be corrected. You target and arrest the opposing fans! My god these cops are morons.

The Jets fans were already arrested BEFORE the game even started

They were handcuffed and detained mentally by all of Rex's promises to win that game. :cool:

WTF?????

maybe the fans were a little bit smarter than their teams HC, and stayed quite and kept to themselves starting about halfway through the 2nd Quarter

The way the crowd sounded in the stadium Monday night, I'm not at all surprised. lol

maybe the fans were a little bit smarter than their teams HC, and stayed quite and kept to themselves starting about halfway through the 2nd Quarter

So what? Arrest them anyway. Wearing Green other than on St. Patrick's day or when heading to or from a Celtics game should be grounds for immediate arrest in Foxboro. .

I guess the wine tasting got out of hand

Seriously though, this is a step in the right direction!

LOL, no, but Jack Mehoff lives just down the road. I believe he is related to Lolli Gagger who's brother is **** Hertz.

Ah, Jack Mehoff. I know his cousin and his cousin's wife, the Jass Family. Hugh and Lara Jass are good friends.

Last edited:
Ah, Jack Mehoff. I know his cousin and his cousin's wife, the Jass Family. Hugh and Lar Jass are good friends.

Hugh and Lar must be related to Ben Dover. I think they are the offspring of Rex Ryan.

Hugh and Lar must be related to Ben Dover. I think they are the offspring of Rex Ryan.

On that note... touche'.

569.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing