Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What happens to the Patriots in the playoffs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this..if they do make it to the SB...they had better dam win it...Getting that far and losing is so tough as we all know. If were going to lose in the SB...then i would rather lose in the 1st or second round..the farther you get..the harder it is to get over a loss

Completely agree. When we won. The constant Saints love and "who dat" 24/7 made us even tired of hearing it. Cant imagine how bad it was for colts fans.
They probably could not turn on a TV for months. Don't lose a SB.
Probably the worst is the Titans, I mean 1 yard.

Last edited:
iam usually very pessimistic before pats games and always fear the worst but if the pats go to the SB, for some reason iam very confident they can beat the saints or packers. probably because they seem to always come through when no one gives them a chance.

This :D !!. I dont want to think anything other than its all or nothing!!! They definitley can do it. GO PATS!!

Last edited:
I was glad one of the choices was "No freaking idea," as the first thing I thought when I saw the thread was, "Gee, I have no freaking idea how the Pats are going to do in the Playoffs this year."

I thought they were in good shape in 2009 and 2010, but noooooo. They threw up all over themselves both times.

I could honestly see this team coming up big at all the right times, getting a little lucky and winning the whole thing.

I could also see it coming out flat and spotting the Steelers or Ravens two TD's and waking up too late to ever be in the game (in other words, it won't be like falling behind the Dolphins and Bills).

To my mind, the eight game win streak is something that the Pats have going for them that gives them a kind of momentum that no other team will have.

So, I'm along for the ride and hoping for the best and won't be surprised at any outcome.

That's about as honest an answer as I can give.

...Cant imagine how bad it was for colts fans.

Trust me. 18--1 is worse. A lot worse.

see i feel the opposite..i feel as if they won't match say a brees or rodgers. Hope i am wrong (if they make it).

I think the saints are a much worse match up...better D than GB

oh i know. they dont match with either and its a terrible matchup and everyone would give no chance to the pats but somehow they seem to pull out these no hope games.

Completely agree. When we won. The constant Saints love and "who dat" 24/7 made us even tired of hearing it. Cant imagine how bad it was for colts fans.

I disagree.. I dont want this team to lose in the AFC title game.. If they lose I would rather them lose in the SB. But for some reason I just don't think there going to lose again this year. impossible to say but I just have this ESP spider sense.. and the future looks fun for us fans.

If they make it to the SB and Brady lights up green bay for 50 points and still lose.. well I would rather they lose that way.

However if they lose by a dysfunctional offensive performance.. and the D holds the opposing team to 20 points or less.. I will be very upset.. If we go down I want to go down with our best not with a stinker.

I'm opting out of my blind optimism and going with "no freaking idea" which is what my track record would suggest.:confused2:

This team has a Super Bowl feel to it right now but in recent history we've seen that feeling get derailed very quickly. The good news for us is that I don't think there are any teams in the AFC this year that have the swagger of Baltimore from '09 and the Jets '10 to do what they did to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back