PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots players returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bledsoe didn't BEAT the Steelers. He just happened to be lucky enough to be on the field to throw the one pass to David Patten. Bledsoe nearly cost us that game the way he cost us the the 1997 Divisional game against Pittsbrugh.

Had Lee Flowers and the other Steelers not purposely been going for Brady's knees, Brady probably would have played that entire game.

But he didn't. Bledsoe earned his ring.

But he didn't. Bledsoe earned his ring.

I gotta agree with you there.

I think its a shame that some of these clowns on here bashing Bledsoe and calling him this and that were the same people who had Bledsoe Shirts,Hats,Jackets,Jerseys,Posters ect and literally idolized him when he was the hottest player in New England since Larry Bird.

When Brady suddenly started here as QB many of these clowns started bashing Drew's contributions to the team - a team to which he gave to not only this team,but also gave to the New England community where Drew was a constant contributor and part of local charities.

But once he went to buffalo he all of a sudden was a loser and lousy football player.

Bunch of hypocrites of you ask me,Sad pathetic hypocrites

Bledsoe earned his ring..Starting QB or not,He paid his dues here in New England and was a big part of our success.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back