PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots players and Madden ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm angry that they only gave Gostkowski an 82. And an 89 for kick strength? WTF? :D

Oh, yeah, we all know Cassel has hands too good for a 25 on "catching." Feh.

Am I the only one that noticed Brady got a perfect score of 100 for his awareness rating?

LeKevin Smith only a 68?

What a bunch of horse****.

What really tweaks me is that they have Justin McCareins (a truly awful WR last season) 3 points higher than Jabar Gaffney and Chad Jackson.

A lot of **** is screwed up:

-Maroney speeds: 90? they make him a powerback!!?
-Chad Jackson a 73? he was a 78 as a rookie and he was hurt so why demote him so bad? Wilson missed time and hes still an 88.
-Gaffney a 74? ...as if he didn't have 1 of the best post seasons.
-Caldwell the same as he was last year after a career year?
-Koppen an 87 but Mangold an 89? HA
-James over Hobbs?
-Hobb's speed is a 91? I'm pretty sure he's faster than Samuel whos got an 91 as well.
-Meriweather. Like his ratings but just shows they don't pay attention if they think hes faster than Hobbs and Maroney.
-Gost should be higher. he really came on strong end of last year.
-Warren should be over 90.
-Colvin 86? he was our best LB last year and he gets downgraded?
-Green gets downgraded as well after he continues to fill in nicely when needed.
-Vrabel 88? Below Bruschi? Jesus.
-Sanders a 70 after playing most of last year and doing well? thats a downgrade from what he used to be before he even played!
-Stallworth downgraded as well after doing very well when he was healthy. Don't think his talent sucks madden...put his injury to like 50 but not his overall rating to 84.
-BTW how does Jackson get 91 speed and 88 jumping? Did he not get a 38" vertical and run a 4.32 and show his speed on the field when he was healthy?

Asante is about right. I can't wait to jump a bunch of out routes and take it to the house with him.

Sanders at 70 is an outrage. They're gonna be embarrassed by that when this season is over.

LeKevin Smith only a 68?

What a bunch of horse****.
What? You didn't honestly expect him to scrape a 70 at least did you? Be thankful that he is even on the Madden roster. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back