PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots player/poster comparsion, take two

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Intimidator

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Now that everyone is a little calmer now, I thought I would try this again.

I thought we would try something in here that has been used in other forums. In this thread, nominate a regular poster from this forum to be Pats fan version of a current Patriot. If enough people back the vote for this person, then he can be known as that player. For example, if I were to nominate Jack Bauer as Pf''s Randy Moss, and others agreed with me, then he would be known as that player. Simple stuff. I'll update everything in this post. So, without further adieu, nominate away!

Deus Irae- Adalius Thomas has his moments but in general gets a bad name.

Ian has to be Tom Brady, because he runs the show and you'd have to be pretty arrogant to dislike him if you're among the fan base. (P.S. This is basically a glorified bump. I like this idea. :singing:)

No disrespect, but this is a Practice Squad thread that serves no useful purpose relating to the Patriots.

Last edited:
No disrespect, but this is a Practice Squad thread that serves no useful purpose relating to the Patriots.

Barely any threads at the current time do. Think about it. I mean would you prefer another Brady and/or Moss Sucks thread?

Barely any threads at the current time do. Think about it. I mean would you prefer another Brady and/or Moss Sucks thread?
Nah, invariably when you start these sorts of threads, someone gets their nose out of joint and makes a big fuss about nothing.

Nah, invariably when you start these sorts of threads, someone gets their nose out of joint and makes a big fuss about nothing.
Kinda ironic.

People just love to crap on other peoples fun "WAH it's in the wrong place"

I firmly think Ian is TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes