PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots "Path to Perfection" special on NFL Network [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patriots special on NFL Network this Sunday Night

except it wasn't perfection. it should be the Path to Imperfection.

Superbowl or Bust
This was a rerun first shown leading up to the play-offs.

Re: Patriots special on NFL Network this Sunday Night

Seriously, why doesn't the NFL sell DVDs of this stuff? They would make a fortune.

i would love to buy 16 winning game DVD. Can't anybody Tivo it?

I enjoyed watching the show, what a performance by our homeboys. Re-watching the Baltimore cat-with-nine-lives snuff job was possibly the best part!

But what a coincidence - or not? - that Eric "the rat" Mangoonie pops up on one of the breaks with one of their, "Hi, I'm the Rat Bastard Scumball Coach and you're watching the NFL network," spots during the PRIME TIME re-airing of Path To Perfection. You don't think NFLN could have slipped that zero in just to irk the Pat's fans, could they? More likely they know that almost no one watches NFLN this time of year and were just being cheap and sensational to try and keep us watching.

And speaking of no one watching - can it burn the head cheeses at NFLN any more that the one football show everyone does watch year round comes on daily at 4pm on ESPN (NFL Live)? No wonder they are begging ESPN to hook up with them. That way the NFLN could air late reruns of Trey Wingo and Co. getting tight and dopey with big time cats like Al Harris. Trey, Trey, Trey, with all the Favre hype, you never asked him what we all wanted to hear - what's with the hair, man? let alone asking him what it's like for him to be a long term star in the NFL. Harris finally gets out from behind the facemask on national TV and all he gets is favre this, and favre that. You don't think his teammates might now be getting a little sick of his drama queen stuff? I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back