Patriots on verge of fighting for last 2 playoff spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The Patriots are currently holding the 5th slot in the AFC for a playoff spot. They way they're playing something tells me that it will all come down to who wins the AFCE and that team might end up with the 6th seed. The Jets schedule is just as easy or more so then the Patriots. The Patriots could easily lose to the Packers, Bears or Dolphins and the way the Titans and Texans have been playing compared to the Patriots I feel it's going to be rough sailing.

A quick glance at the schedule has us in the 3rd spot as leaders of the East not sure what your talking about.

Label this one of many "The Sky is falling thread".

MrTibbs said:
The Patriots are currently holding the 5th slot in the AFC for a playoff spot. They way they're playing something tells me that it will all come down to who wins the AFCE and that team might end up with the 6th seed. The Jets schedule is just as easy or more so then the Patriots. The Patriots could easily lose to the Packers, Bears or Dolphins and the way the Titans and Texans have been playing compared to the Patriots I feel it's going to be rough sailing.
Division winners are at worst 4th seeds , not sure how you are calculating 6.

MrTibbs said:

What an iiiiiiiddddiot...as winners of the East we cannot be a 6 seed. It was 2 rough games, no need to hang yourself over it. Hopefully, we regroup next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes