PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots offering free exchanges on Hernandez jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round of applause for Kraft and company. Did not see them actually doing that. Maybe he's trying to collect em all for a big bonfire?

It's really just cool as hell and I figured it was thread-worthy not only for that reason but because so many folks here might want to swap out there Hernandez jersey for another of comparable value.

I suggest Tebow.

Patriots Offering To Exchange Aaron Hernandez Jerseys

Patriots Offering To Exchange Aaron Hernandez Jerseys
By: Ian Logue

I just received a release from the team encouraging parents to exchange #81 Hernandez jerseys purchased from the Patriots ProShop and PatriotsProShop.com for any other Patriots player's jersey in store....

This is classy as hell.

Its probably from complaints from parents and season ticket holders about getting ripped a 100 bucks for a serial killer.

But it is a good move regardless.

It's really just cool as hell and I figured it was thread-worthy not only for that reason but because so many folks here might want to swap out there Hernandez jersey for another of comparable value.

I suggest Tebow.
LOL! Brilliant!

Yes maybe classy, but once your sprayed by a SKUNK it takes time for the STENCH to disapate. Just sayin.

This is a very cool move.
applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Very awesome for the Pats, great move.

The Pats are very PR and media savvy, very good business decision kudos to Kraft.

I saw the headline. What a great move. Those things are expensive, nice to see it acknowledged.

Unexpected but a very classy move by the organization

Great idea.

Ugh, the ******* cynicism about this on twitter is annoying me.

The Patriots have shown already that they are willing to make decisions that are poor for the bottom line in this situation by cutting Hernandez as soon as there were arrest charges.

They aren't ever going to erase the memory of Hernandez and certainly they won't do that by getting rid of the world's supply of his jerseys so what ulterior motive could they have here?

In b4 koolaid/pompom/homer

Re: Patriots Offering To Exchange Aaron Hernandez Jerseys

Classy move on the Pats' part.

Judging from his tweets this afternoon - - it's a pretty good bet Tom Curran has hit the bars a bit early for the weekend.

Last edited:
I'm failing to see Curran's beef here. Seems like he's just picking a topic to crap on and this is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down