PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots NFL Super Bowl Blu Ray (March 3rd Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

On the ****'s sporting goods site they are selling the DVD (not blue ray)
But in the description it says it has the entire Super Bowl commercial free.

http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=58716816&prodFindSrc=cart

I watched the Blu-Ray last night. I thought it was awesome. Nice way to spend a couple hours, commercial-free, watching high definition highlights from all 16 regular season games and the three playoff games.

I don't know what people are *****in' about....

BTW, the highlight of the package for me was the slo-mo NFL Films footage of three plays that Malcolm Butler made in the second half of the SuperBowl. What a beast. He made world-class play after world-class play with absolutely no safety help.

It's wonderful. Buy immediately.

I just got mine & I enjoyed every minute of it! I'll be buying the 3 Games To Glory DVD as well! I'm buying everything!

My copy has just arrived and I have a question, it's just one blu-ray disc correct? I ask as it says "disc 1" on the disc.

My copy has just arrived and I have a question, it's just one blu-ray disc correct? I ask as it says "disc 1" on the disc.

Yes. Just one Disc.

Can't wait to get the money to buy this and 3 Games To Glory IV on May 5. Hopefully the $49.99 price tag for 3GTG on Amazon comes down as the price is a bit steep.

Yes. Just one Disc.

Can't wait to get the money to buy this and 3 Games To Glory IV on May 5. Hopefully the $49.99 price tag for 3GTG on Amazon comes down as the price is a bit steep.

Great, thanks for the quicky reply!

I thought the blu ray was great. Sure, some of the Super Bowl footage was the same footage we saw on "INSIDE THE NFL" but it was good footage so who cares? Perhaps the INSIDE THE NFL wasn't around in 2001-2004 to provide spoilers for the DVD.

I must say, the crystal clear blu ray looks SPECTACULAR. Sure there are a few jumpy parts where it doesn't look right (but that's very few). Outside of that, I'd say this is a showcase type blu ray for anyone looking to show off their electronic equipment.

I just got mine & I enjoyed every minute of it! I'll be buying the 3 Games To Glory DVD as well! I'm buying everything!
Is there any chance 3 games to glory will be available on blu ray? Or would that make too much sense?

Is there any chance 3 games to glory will be available on blu ray? Or would that make too much sense?
Yes! It will be available on blu ray! The official date hasn't been confirmed yet!

Watched the whole thing earlier. Literally all of it in one sitting. It was epic! But two small cons that are kind of annoying. Those last two Sound FX feature...Manning is featured in both at the near end. Ugh. But that doesn't ruin anything. Just glad to own this Blu-Ray. :)

Just watched my download from iTunes. After the turmoil of this week, put me back in a great mood.

We're onto #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye