PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots/NFL sports bars in Montreal?

HowardRoark

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I doubt we have that many fans across the border, but I wanted to see if there are any good Patriots/NFL sports bars in Montreal, as I am traveling there this weekend.

My company's headquarters are in Montreal and I usually hang out at Madison's when I'm there. It's a small chain with half-decent food, friendly bartenders and TVs tuned to sports. You should be able to find one close to you.

I'm asking my colleagues if there are any better places than that.

Last edited:
I was just told that the Patriots are not liked in Montreal but:

"One of your best bet is "Station des Sports" downtown on Ste-Catherine. It's a neutral place, with good football fans. I was in upstate NY last week rooting for the Browns, so I don't see a problem having a Pats fan when they play against the Seahawks.

Your game is right after the Alouettes game, so you'll be fine."

Last edited:
I was just told that the Patriots are not liked in Montreal but:

"One of your best bet is "Station des Sports" downtown on Ste-Catherine. It's a neutral place, with good football fans. I was in upstate NY last week rooting for the Browns, so I don't see a problem having a Pats fan when they play against the Seahawks.

Your game is right after the Alouettes game, so you'll be fine."

I live in MTL. Madison's is more of a restaurant than a sports bar. It isn't exactly cheap either. So if you're looking to drink a few beers while watching the game, it isn't really a good place imo. Station des Sports is good. There are a few around town but the one on Ste-Catherine is the best. People are friendly, but not much Pats fans. I don't even know if they show the Pats game anyway. I've been looking for years to find a Pats fan filled bar to watch the games at, but they're doesn't seem to be one..

Yeah, Madison's is kind of like a slightly nicer TGI Friday's. I watched the NCAAs there.

Awesome, thanks for the help guys. I will try out Station des Sports.

EDIT: Even though it is not listed on the calendar, you think I could ask to have one of their TV's changed to the Pat's game? http://stationsports.ca/calendrier/?lang=en

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the help guys. I will try out Station des Sports.

EDIT: Even though it is not listed on the calendar, you think I could ask to have one of their TV's changed to the Pat's game? Calendar « La Station des Sports - Restaurant / Bar

Can't hurt to try. There's nothing scheduled for 4PM so I think you have a chance here. The TV sound is crazy loud in that place from what I remember. So maybe you'll get the Pats game on a few tvs but with some other events sound.

If I were spending time in and around Ste-Catherine St the last thing I'd be looking for would be a bar that is showing the Pats game. :D

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back