PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots "need a serious attitude adjustment"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel certainly isn't always right but he is right on this one. I'm kind of surprised anyone would disagree with it. Then again I think some posters would dispute a member of the media saying the sky is blue if they thought he meant something bad about the Pats.

I agree that they Pats lacked talent and some confidence (road games and playoff game as samples). But to claim that they were disinterested is over the top. There is no evidence to support that claim.

The Ravens smacked the Pats in the mouth. They never recovered. IMO that doesn't mean that they were disinterested.

Last edited:
How does a team look disinterested? Is Mel Kiper the expert on discerning how a team looks?
Kiper knows this after reading all the Brady body language threads on this forum over the last couple of years. The reason for the delay in his coming to that conclusion is that it has taken him this long to go through every comment that was posted in those threads.:D

Kraft does not care about that playoff result anyway,all he wants is the $300+ $$$ that each ass in those playoff seats gave to him in revenue....not to mention the Beer and Food sales and the $40 Parking Fee

Its all about money in New England anymore from the Owner down to the HC who has lost his marbles and down all the way to the QB Brady who has more involvement with his modeling body and his family than to worry about 50 overpaid chumps in a locker room.

Championships are not of any real meaning or need anymore here,we already won three the last decade,we are in for a revisit from the early 90s starting this season.

I highly doubt that, kraft was a season ticket holder before he bought the team, you know during the (very) lean years. I'm sure he cares deeply about winning as much as he does about profits.

I highly doubt that, kraft was a season ticket holder before he bought the team, you know during the (very) lean years. I'm sure he cares deeply about winning as much as he does about profits.

Are people in here gullible,stupid or both?

I guess I need to use those emoticons more :snob:

Last edited:
I agree that they Pats lacked talent and some confidence (road games and playoff game as samples). But to claim that they were disinterested is over the top. There is no evidence to support that claim.

Seriously.

Why can't anyone handle that the Ravens were just a better team.

Seriously.

Why can't anyone handle that the Ravens were just a better team.

The Ravens were a better team but no one had ever bombed away out to a 24-0 lead before halftime at Gillette

It was a mere fact that the team and its younger players were not ready to face a one and done situation especially since those savvy vets who had played in all those playoff games in the early decade were no longer there to help motivate and prepare the younger guys,they should be better prepared this time with a little more experience and hopefully some leadership.

Kraft does not care about that playoff result anyway,all he wants is the $300+ $$$ that each ass in those playoff seats gave to him in revenue....not to mention the Beer and Food sales and the $40 Parking Fee

Its all about money in New England anymore from the Owner down to the HC who has lost his marbles and down all the way to the QB Brady who has more involvement with his modeling body and his family than to worry about 50 overpaid chumps in a locker room.

Championships are not of any real meaning or need anymore here,we already won three the last decade,we are in for a revisit from the early 90s starting this season.

That's the dumbest post I've read this week. And it beat out some really bad ones...

Last edited:
That's the dumbest post I've read this week. And it beat out some really bad ones...
Try this year. That's a candidate for dumbest post of 2010.

Try this year. That's a candidate for dumbest post of 2010.

Give patriotsfaninpa a chance to come back and say it was sarcasm and that we are all too dumb to decipher that in his latest post.

Last edited:

And you are dumb enough to believe it was without sarcasm,Is the LA smog a little strong these days? :cool:

I don't do sarcasm often,but when I do, the replies are hilarious.

Give patriotsfaninpa a chance to come back and say it was sarcasm and that we are all too dumb to decipher that in his latest post.

Correct,Why would I even think about being serious about that AND post it to boot?.

If I wanted to post something serious like those feelings it would be in a new thread.

Some of you guys are letting these warm days of March get to you :cool:

If you guys continue to make me piss in my pants over laughter from replies about BS, I might do it more often,its almost fun :)

Last edited:
Correct,Why would I even think about being serious about that AND post it to boot?.

If I wanted to post something serious like those feelings it would be in a new thread.

Some of you guys are letting these warm days of March get to you :cool:

Well you're doing a great job of irritating the natives. Thats why I don't have anyone on ignore. Too much quality entertainment that I would be missing out on!

And you are dumb enough to believe it was without sarcasm,Is the LA smog a little strong these days? :cool:

I don't do sarcasm often,but when I do, the replies are hilarious.

Dunno if you've been around lately, but what you're posting is the exact sentiments of a fairly large lunatic fringe around here. And considering that you've always been one of the more reactionary, less reasonable posters on this forum, it wasn't exactly a stretch.

If someone who I knew was sane and rational had posted that, it would have been pretty easy to identify for what it was. If anything, it should be a red flag to you that you could post something so crazy and nobody would find it at all strange, coming from you.

Last edited:
I know we are all "homers' here so we never want to agree with the media types, but how could a team look more disinterested than the first quarter against Baltimore?

I'm not sure disinterested is the best word over sluggish though, but I think you understand his point.

Nitpick: It's a TERRIBLE word.

"Uninterested" is what, right or wrong, Kiper meant.

he cares about money more

Last edited:
WWWWWELLL if Mel Kiper said it........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back