PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots "most impressive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-This draft is way better than 2009. I can see Gronkowski(great value) and Spikes starting from day 1. Now the Pats can use Mayo's strengths and allow him to make plays.

-Taylor Price will get a chance to start opposite of Moss.

-At worst, Cunningham will be a nick-dime rusher.

BTW, Adam Schefter agrees. From his Twitter account:

Adam Schefter (Adam_Schefter) on Twitter

I thought we got a little fancy in the third round until I heard that we got a 2011 2nd out of it. Good stuff all in all. All we have to do now is fix the problem at DE and finish out the draft with some BPA's (one of which is hopefully a punter) and we're ready to roll.

Jets, Fins and Pats are all improving and the division is going to be extremely tight.

yeah....a tight fight for second between the jesters and the fins. Pats win the division (as usual).

Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss.

Jabba Wrecks methane emissions have been known to prompt smog alerts in greater East Rutherford.

Are we sure a volcano actually erupted in Iceland? :p

It's even more impressive that we basically traded down 5 spots (from 22 to 27) and received a 2nd round pick in 2011 from a VERY average Carolina team. We also still got the player BB wanted @ 27.

it's almost like the rest of the league is on the board playing checkers... while the Patriots play chess.

a VERY solid draft with more tomorrow

2011 (2 ones, 2 twos)

Someone call the cops...Carolina got raped giving up a second rounder in 2011 which could be in the low mid 30s just to take #89 .... I don't think it was Roethlisberger though,he was nowhere near Carolina tonight

I love dumb teams

Requesting a mod change thread title to "Fart Joke and Yo Coach So Fat Thread."

Your coach could fart and Lombardi would say it was an incredible smell.

This is actually true. Anyone who reads ML knows he still has a man crush on BB and lauds his every move.

That said, the move to get carolinas very likely high 2011 second was fantastic.

yeah....a tight fight for second between the jesters and the fins. Pats win the division (as usual).

Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss.

The Who, nice!

But it should be, meet the new Moss! Same as the old Moss!

The Who, nice!

But it should be, meet the new Moss! Same as the old Moss!

That has a better ring than "Meet the new Welker, slightly bigger than the old Welker!" :p

Not likely.. There is some animosity between Lombardi and Belichick stemming from their Cleveland days..

BTW, any comments on the Jets draft, to this point? Besides the fact that they seem to be playing to Belichick's tune.

I don't know where you picked up the animosity. Lombardi is consistently complimentary of BB's moves. Lombardi has also been favored with interviews with BB that have aired on the NFL Network. Anything from the Cleveland days has long been forgotten and forgiven.

4 picks 4 trades, and next year we have 2 1's and 2 2nd's. I don't think any other organization did a better job today.

Someone call the cops...Carolina got raped giving up a second rounder in 2011 which could be in the low mid 30s just to take #89 .... I don't think it was Roethlisberger though,he was nowhere near Carolina tonight

I love dumb teams

Fisher is on the hot seat.

It's even more impressive that we basically traded down 5 spots (from 22 to 27) and received a 2nd round pick in 2011 from a VERY average Carolina team. We also still got the player BB wanted @ 27.

Um, dont believe everything you hear from BB, especially on draft day. NO WAY did we target McC from the beginning. If we did we wouldnt have given a big contract to Bodden. We were getting cute with the trade down process after getting stoned for Gresham. I gotta figure it was a game between BB and Josh playing a game of TEBOW CHICKEN. Josh traded up and "won", McC was our consolation prize. NO WAY do we go into day 1 focusing on a CB. Great second day though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back