PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots "most impressive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriplecHamp

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Lombardi-"Incredible job"
Likes the Gronkowski (one of the best values) pick and commends us for moving up and down. Mentions that next year in a cheaper draft we have 2 first and 2 seconds. Hopfully we keep the lowest first and get a Blue chipper:).

Lombardi-"Incredible job"
Likes the Gronkowski (one of the best values) pick and commends us for moving up and down. Mentions that next year in a cheaper draft we have 2 first and 2 seconds. Hopfully we keep the lowest first and get a Blue chipper:).

Your coach could fart and Lombardi would say it was an incredible smell.

I would definitely bet $1,000,000 that has never happened to your coach.

Just sit back, light one up and watch Tubby Wrecks implode...he, he he...

Not likely.. There is some animosity between Lombardi and Belichick stemming from their Cleveland days..

BTW, any comments on the Jets draft, to this point? Besides the fact that they seem to be playing to Belichick's tune.

Last edited:

Hmm ... Sounds like a fan of a certain team whose pipe dream of a division title just came crashing back to earth. By the way, is Fireman Ed attending the baby shower for Cromartie's latest contribution to the overpopulation problem?

Not likely.. There is some animosity between Lombardi and Belichick stemming from their Cleveland days..

BTW, any comments on the Jets draft, to this point? Besides the fact that they seem to be playing to Belichick's tune.

Jets stayed put and got two very good players. Kyle Wilson will jump right into the mix at cornerback and possibly punt returner. Vlad will be groomed to take over right tackle from Woody next year. Two solid picks with pretty high ceilings. It's not 6 picks like the Pats but I think it's pretty good start considering they also used their picks to get to get Braylon and Santonio. I'm guessing that only one of the wr's will be here after this year so it's basically a try out and they should get a comp pick back for which ever one they let go as long as they don't go crazy with free agency which I don't think they will anyway.

Jets, Fins and Pats are all improving and the division is going to be extremely tight.

Jets stayed put and got two very good players. Kyle Wilson will jump right into the mix at cornerback and possibly punt returner. Vlad will be groomed to take over right tackle from Woody next year. Two solid picks with pretty high ceilings. It's not 6 picks like the Pats but I think it's pretty good start considering they also used their picks to get to get Braylon and Santonio. I'm guessing that only one of the wr's will be here after this year so it's basically a try out and they should get a comp pick back for which ever one they let go as long as they don't go crazy with free agency which I don't think they will anyway.

Jets, Fins and Pats are all improving and the division is going to be extremely tight.
Jealous much? Should be a good fight out for the division.

Leave it to another Jets fan with an inferiority complex to randomly bring up farts in a conversation not related to his team.

I went to school with Vlad Ducasse at UMass, had a class with him, too. He dominated some ****ty talent playing against the likes of UNH and Maine if only because he's huge. He's not that smart, and if you expect anything good out of him this year then prepare to be disappointed.

The Jets have "stayed put" for 41 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangold74

I would definitely bet $1,000,000 that has never happened to your coach.

When Rexy farts in the meadowlands it affects the air currents in Foxborough

Code:

*ROFLMOA* *GROAN* Don't make me laugh so hard.. I messed up my back 2 days ago and it hurts to laugh..

Jabba Wrecks methane emissions have been known to prompt smog alerts in greater East Rutherford.

Vlad will be groomed to take over right tackle from Woody next year.
Ducasse gets torched easily by a simple swim move. I'm not worried about him at all.

You can't be all that excited about your draft if you're over here talking about ours.

Last edited:

Another jet fan offering up some compelling post draft analysis. Hard to believe you're not covering the draft for the New York Times.

You should hope that the Jets groom him to play guard, not tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down