PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Matt Light & Falcons Steven Nicholas share similar 'heart' warming stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patriots Matt Light & Falcons Steven Nicholas share similar 'heart' warming stori

Forget that. Time for Light to crack some nuts.

QB12

Re: Patriots Matt Light & Falcons Steven Nicholas share similar 'heart' warming stori

I can't even imagine what it's like as a parent to have to deal with something like that, and I am so glad to hear that both their children are now healthy and happy.

That said, somehow I'm just not in the mood for touching back stories with a tough match coming up tommorow. Thanks anyway, Reiss. :mad:

Does that make me a bad person?

Last edited:

I was touched by the story.

On a personal note : during the 07 season, the Pats really helped me get a "break" once in a while as my daughter went through a couple of heart surgeries shortly after birth.

Nurses, cardiologists, and surgeons who deal with 3 pound babies and their families are awesome. No hyberbole : I love them.

I was touched by the story.

On a personal note : during the 07 season, the Pats really helped me get a "break" once in a while as my daughter went through a couple of heart surgeries shortly after birth.

Nurses, cardiologists, and surgeons who deal with 3 pound babies and their families are awesome. No hyberbole : I love them.

I was touched, too, but let's just say I'm a tad anxious and bitc....errrr, not my usual delightfully charming self today ;), and I guess it got the better of me.

FWIW, I'm really glad you had at least a little something to get you through what must have been an unbelievably difficult time! And I'm so glad to hear that your little one was able to come through such a rough start! All the best to you and yours! :)

Last edited:

I was touched, too, but let's just say I'm a tad anxious and bitc....errrr, not my usual delightfully charming self today ;), and I guess it got the better of me.

FWIW, I'm really glad you had at least a little something to get you through what must have been an unbelievably difficult time! And I'm so glad to hear that your little one came through such a rough start! All the best to you and yours! :)

Well thank you... when the doctor says, "I would be comfortable not continuing" (meaning care) and two years later you have a "normal child" (developmentally, but needing more operations), you learn to play it "one game at a time". I think my favorite things about my daughter are how she keeps saying "up yours" to death and "Randy Moss court vite" (Randy Moss runs fast).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes