Patriots Malcolm Mitchell Suffers Arm Injury vs Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Malcolm Mitchell Suffers Arm Injury vs Saints

Ian Logue

The Patriots are no strangers to injuries and while the hope was to avoid a repeat of the problems they had in 2015, they suffered a tough loss on Thursday night in their first preseason game against the Saints.

Continue reading...

Sorry I don't have a link, but Howe is reporting dislocated elbow and the expectation is out our four weeks.

bummer, he was doing well until going down. I guess he can take this time to stick his nose in the playbook.

bummer, he was doing well until going down. I guess he can take this time to stick his nose in the playbook.
They were actually talking about how much into the playbook he's been already on 98.5. More study time for the kid. I hope he's back to contribute this season.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have a link, but Howe is reporting dislocated elbow and the expectation is out our four weeks.
If that is the case talk about dodging a bullet. It looked really bad...will be great to see him back in action later on.

If that is the case talk about dodging a bullet. It looked really bad...will be great to see him back in action later on.
I'm sure we'll know a bit more tomorrow, so I'm tempering my enthusiasm. But if true, great news. We've dodged some, huh - Edelman, Ninko and potentially Mitchell?

Last edited:
Like how he balls.
So he will be back between week 1 and week 2 reg season.
Nice kid has some skills.
Reminds me of Marvin Jones

Wow, only 4 weeks recovery. I really hope they keep him on the roster and don't IR him.

All things considered, we've had a fantastic few days in terms of injuries. Edelman broke his foot again, Ninkovich tore his triceps and was out for the season and Mitchell was on IR tonight before he got to the locker room. We've been very lucky.

Hope it's true.

Aka, meaning dislocated.

This is great f+cking news!
For real dude. The kid definitely seems like he can ball. He has a future in this offense...and dare I say it? He might be one of our best WR draft picks of the past 15 years. Branch and Edelman being the most notable. I would've felt devastated if he was hurt badly enough to go on IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes