PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots make roster moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The following release was just issued by the Patriots:FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The New England Patriots re-signed tight end Stephen Spach today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Additionally, the Patriots released tight end Jason Pociask, signed punter Reggie Hodges to the practice squad and released tight end Tyson DeVree from the practice squad.Spach (pronounced [...]

More...

The following release was just issued by the Patriots:FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The New England Patriots re-signed tight end Stephen Spach today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Additionally, the Patriots released tight end Jason Pociask, signed punter Reggie Hodges to the practice squad and released tight end Tyson DeVree from the practice squad.Spach (pronounced [...]

More...

So we have two punters?

What do you all think? Why did we risk losing Spach?

More...

They couldn't stand his pociask any longer.

I think maybe that they thought Pociask could be better than Spach, but after seeing him for a couple of days, they changed their mind.

Another possibility is off the field issues... from all accounts, it was a bit of a suprise that the Jets cut him. Maybe we found out why.

As for the punter, he is on the PS, not the regular roster. I don't put a lot of weight on that signing in terms of what it might mean to Hanson this season.

I was really hoping for some better roster moves than this... Maybe BB is just toying with the media concerning talk about Lynch and Law. He leaks that there are some pending roster moves and then announces pociask is cut.

There IS always the "learn the Jets' playbook" theory re Pociask.

There IS always the "learn the Jets' playbook" theory re Pociask.
i really dont hink bb has to rersort to that, they brought him in , saw him ,liked spach better, end of story, bb wouldnt put himself in that position because if a player told the media thats what happened, he be labled a cheat all over again, hes to smart for that

i really dont hink bb has to rersort to that, they brought him in , saw him ,liked spach better, end of story, bb wouldnt put himself in that position because if a player told the media thats what happened, he be labled a cheat all over again, hes to smart for that

lol, u are so right...

and then the media would (once again) go all wild, and act as if BB is the only coach in the history of the nfl to ever do this...

Obviously...something is up physically with Hansen...I think he punted quite good last game..so?? Not sure why they would sign one..esp one who does not boom them..

Last edited:
Obviously...something is up physically with Hansen...I think he punyed quite good last game..so?? Not sure why they would sign one..esp one who does not boom them..

Maybe, Hanson has been booming them too far and the punt

coverage is suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing