PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Locker Room After Win Over Texans -- The Return of "Awwwwwww, Yeah!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
<sniffle>

Now how do we feel about our 3rd string QB having a torn ligament in his thumb? :(

I hope this is a false alarm, just saw elsewhere...

Awwwwwe yeah !!!!

This is a TEAM......

After a little bit of an uneasy locker room post game last week (probably due to Miami's almost comeback), this one was faahhkin sweet. Also there is no better way to end the locker room huddle than the AWWWWWEW YEAAAAH. So happy they brought it back after this one

Last edited:
When you watch Jacoby interact with teammates in the clip, I can't help but notice all the mutual backslaps and hand shakes that I saw ,and never saw even a flinch from JB I have a hard time think he'd be able to do any of that if he had a serious thumb injury

When you watch Jacoby interact with teammates in the clip, I can't help but notice all the mutual backslaps and hand shakes that I saw ,and never saw even a flinch from JB I have a hard time think he'd be able to do any of that if he had a serious thumb injury

You know how injuries in sports go. You play the game and with the adrenaline running you feel great.

At 3am whatever ails you makes its appearance.

First "Awww yaaaaa" of the year..

full

You know how injuries in sports go. You play the game and with the adrenaline running you feel great.

At 3am whatever ails you makes its appearance.
Those are the bumps and bruises of the next day. The ones that are gone by the next thursday. If you have a serious sprain of the thumb, or a torn ligament, you aren't high fiving and back slapping without even flinching once.

Those are the bumps and bruises of the next day. The ones that are gone by the next thursday. If you have a serious sprain of the thumb, or a torn ligament, you aren't high fiving and back slapping without even flinching once.

Of course. Depends on the degree of the sprain. Based on what we have surmised JB's injury is fairly mild...but he felt it this AM.

Now how do we feel about our 3rd string QB having a torn ligament in his thumb? :(

I hope this is a false alarm, just saw elsewhere...
One thing i noticed was brisket was keeping his RT thumb in a certain position it looked like he didn't want to move it or hit it. BUT unless i knew he was hurt i probably wouldn't have noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back