PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots let go of Harold Nash (Strength & Conditioning Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a dull day at 1 Patriot Place...

Holy crap. Funny how in the Googs thread, many posters said "strength & conditioning is next!!! Too many injuries!!!" A couple days later...

Joe Judge better hold onto his damn hat.

Holy crap. Funny how in the Googs thread, many posters said "strength & conditioning is next!!! Too many injuries!!!" A couple days later...

Joe Judge better hold onto his damn hat.

I think they'll give Judge one more year.

Interesting. Seems like the general consensus is usually it's football/injuries happen, but...

could be more to it. Dont know how many injuries we had were related to conditioning.

belichick isn't ****ing around with these guys.

they have to be scared to death when the hoodie walks into a room. or, when they enter his office!!

McDaniels better be next, can't believe he kept calling plays where he wanted Cannon to stand there and not block anybody I mean HELLO! And how about calling for an interception when we're backed up inside the 20?

Surprised by this one.. can you hold a coach accountable for ACL/MCL injuries and broken bones???

It wasn't just the number of injuries, but the sheer mystery of some of them. Obviously the Pats are pretty tight lipped about injury information, but it seemed like we had more guys that were limited in practice, missing games, and not quite looking like themselves, without seeing any evidence on game film of where or when an injury might have taken place. Not sure it's related, but it feels like it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes