PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots' Kaczur arrested for illegal possession of painkillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
$39 a pill! That must be some good ****. No wonder Limbaugh was doping it up. :)

P.S.: Pulling someone over for driving 76 on a 65 mph road - unless that driver was also moving erratically/dangerously -is one reason why some people still refer to some cops, esp. highway staties, as pigs.

Pig says: Nine you're fine; ten you're mine.

Last edited:
Kaczur = narc = spineless coward.

You should've taken your punishment like a man, Nick, and not taken down your supplier because of your stupidity for leaving your stuff in plain sight.

The sooner we're rid of you, the better. It's just too bad that the FO didn't sign young Shane Olivea instead of old, fat Oliver Ross.

P.S.: Pulling someone over for driving 76 on a 65 mph road - unless that driver was also moving erratically/dangerously -is one reason why some people still refer to some cops, esp. highway staties, as pigs. To them, and to DEA scum, and to gutless narcs - a pox on all their houses.

Ahhh....

Well, thank you for clearing that up for us, Capt'n!

Jeezus - the defenders of the poor dealer turned on by the sissy NFL player who didn't just take responsibility and dragged this poor Joe who was just doin' Nick a favor into the legal system are lighting up the WEEI lines even as I type. What is wrong with people...:rolleyes:

And as Dale and Holley just opined, don't they think this guy will roll on his supplier, too? It's not like this guy was just scrounging up Oxy at cost as a good samaritan altruistically helping those in need... So now the poor father of some children will be in trouble - duh, like it wasn't incumbant on him to weigh that risk reward before he started dealin'...

People are really developing some twisted logic these days.

OK, so let me get this right...

Cops are pigs for enforcing the law and drug dealers are innocent victims of their idiot customers lack of character...

God help us all.

Yeah, ripping on a guy for helping to bring a drug dealer down (even if it's because he has to to save himself) is a very weird line of thinking.

No it's not. He's a snitch, a rat. He's the scum of the Earth and an Oxy addict. He's a dirtball. For the record, so is the dealer. I'm not going to defend the dealer but he is less of a scumbag than that snitch Kaczur is. I hope he's off this team by the end of the week.

He bought OxyContin during the sting; that doesn't mean that he was buying it before (I'm not saying he was one way or he wasn't, just that we can't be sure).

You're right. He bought Oxycontin during the sting, but it was Oxycodone that he got caught with. And since, Oxycodone is the main incredient in Oxycontin, I am sure you can put 2 and 2 together.

Kaczur = narc = spineless coward.

You should've taken your punishment like a man, Nick, and not taken down your supplier because of your stupidity for leaving your stuff in plain sight.

The sooner we're rid of you, the better. It's just too bad that the FO didn't sign young Shane Olivea instead of old, fat Oliver Ross.

P.S.: Pulling someone over for driving 76 on a 65 mph road - unless that driver was also moving erratically/dangerously -is one reason why some people still refer to some cops, esp. highway staties, as pigs. To them, and to DEA scum, and to gutless narcs - a pox on all their houses.

Wow. You sound like a drug dealer with a grudge or something.

Doing 76 in a 65 is 11 MPH over the limit. If you think they shouldn't be pulling a person over for that, then YOU are the one with the issue.

As for him being a Narc, I applaud him. He admitted what he did was wrong and used the information to help bring down someone who was hurting other people as well.

As for signing Ross over Olivea, how do you know Olivea is even healthy?

Help! Didn't the Pats have a player whose brother died of an Oxycotin overdose? Who was it? I'm having a senior moment.

Ryan Claridge's brother, Travis Claridge.

No it's not. He's a snitch, a rat. He's the scum of the Earth and an Oxy addict. He's a dirtball. For the record, so is the dealer. I'm not going to defend the dealer but he is less of a scumbag than that snitch Kaczur is. I hope he's off this team by the end of the week.

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with you. The dealer is a much bigger scumbag than Kaczur is. The dealer is the one who is feeding the addicts habits and causing more harm than good.

While I don't condone Kaczur for doing the drugs, I applaud him for doing the right thing in turning in his supplier.

What a childish fanboy rant. Do you have any idea how many NFL players play in pain an/or are asked to use painkillers by their teams in order to play more effectively? And slammed when they won't... As Michael Holley just said, it's a choice, but often one predicated on peer/employer/FAN pressure and fraught with potential personal disaster. Fans want these sissies to just rub some dirt on it and get their ass back on the field. When they do, and the dirt they rub on it turns out to be illegal and addictive, then they just call the player a scumbag snitch...LOL

People are really developing some twisted logic these days.

The worst twist of logic is to
threaten someone with PRISON
because he puts something into his own body
that you think he shouldn't.

Whose life is it, anyway?

Yeah, ripping on a guy for helping to bring a drug dealer down (even if it's because he has to to save himself) is a very weird line of thinking.

But not all that far different the Mangini hate, for turning in BB.

OK, so let me get this right...

Cops are pigs for enforcing the law and drug dealers are innocent victims of their idiot customers lack of character...

God help us all.

Bravo! My son is one of the pigs enforcing the speeding laws

in school zones every morning.

What a childish fanboy rant. Do you have any idea how many NFL players play in pain an/or are asked to use painkillers by their teams in order to play more effectively? And slammed when they won't... As Michael Holley just said, it's a choice, but often one predicated on peer/employer/FAN pressure and fraught with potential personal disaster. Fans want these sissies to just rub some dirt on it and get their ass back on the field. When they do, and the dirt they rub on it turns out to be illegal and addictive, then they just call the player a scumbag snitch...LOL

Painkillers are Percocets, Vicotin, etc. Oxycontin is used to treat patients who are either lying on their death bed or are in so much pain that they have trouble walking. If Kaczur was in that much pain, he should have been on the DL instead of at a drug dealer's house.

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with you. The dealer is a much bigger scumbag than Kaczur is. The dealer is the one who is feeding the addicts habits and causing more harm than good.

While I don't condone Kaczur for doing the drugs, I applaud him for doing the right thing in turning in his supplier.
It's illegal today, though and the cops were just doing their job. The dealer was just doing what the doctors do, except they don't charge the doctors with drug dealing because...well...they're doctors.

I could care less what happens to Kaczur professionally. He was born with a genetic gift of athleticism and size and he takes it for granted like this? I don't think the Pats would miss him. I hope he gets on track for the sake of his family. I've seen guys fall really far on this crap. I was on it for an injury and if it weren't for my wife, I might have been hooked....they're GOOD!

I was on oxycodone after my back surgery which is basically oxycotin. Let me tell you. This stuff is STRONG. It made your whole body feel like just euophoric all over. Ill admit its very addiciting. Those are bad stuff to mess around with

One scary thought that just hit me.......if it really was 100 pills every three or four days, that is a huge amount, even for a very addicted person. Since he was able to practice and play, he obviously was not anywhere close to a "junkie" lifestyle.

My fear is that perhaps there are more players involved here?? No one has brought this up or indicated such a thing, but the thought has crossed my mind.

Hopefully, the quantity only came from the sting as far as any other players involvement is concerned or the kids own personal use.

Last edited:
Painkillers are Percocets, Vicotin, etc. Oxycontin is used to treat patients who are either lying on their death bed or are in so much pain that they have trouble walking. If Kaczur was in that much pain, he should have been on the DL instead of at a drug dealer's house.

From drugs.com:

OxyContin is used to treat moderate to sever pain. The extended-release form of this medication is for around-the-clock treatment of pain.

From WebMD:

This medication is used to treat moderate to severe pain that is expected to last for a long period of time.

From addictionsearch.com:

OxyContin can be used to treat moderate to severe pain associated with trauma, injuries, muscle pain, dislocations, fractures, neuralgia, arthritis, lower back pain, and pain associated with cancer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye