PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots' Kaczur arrested for illegal possession of painkillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Attleborough representin'!

Rocketeer Pride, Class of '91.

I'm really not surprised to hear this. A few years agon Russ Francis called out Kaczur for his lack of professionalism and immaturity. He hinted at something more but wouldn't be specific. He did it on ESPN890 Boston so I doubt many people heard it. Kinda fits now.

Is it totally insensitive to say that he should be suspended immediately BY THE TEAM before the league gets even around to imposing their penalties.

Someone needs to help this kid and get him into rehab before they end up with his number on their helmets next season!

That Oxy is some serious dope, and that's no joke.

I buried a good friend, Fred C., four years ago who had surgery, got hooked on that c r a p, and never recovered.

Before that junk finally took his life, my buddy Fred wrecked 2 or 3 cars, wasted a ton of cash, and generally morphed from a productive member of society into a pretty sad creature.

I don't even know why the FDA ever approved that drug!

I've heard nothing but bad stories, addiction and results from people who have used it.

Ask the person that finds a small bit of relief from the chronic and debilitating pain they suffer each and every waking moment and you will find your answer as to why this drug was approved.

Do not even think of denying these poor folks the medicine they need due to the misuse of the drug by people drug abusers.

Ironically, those that take the drug for true need are able to manage their use (and pain) without becoming addicted.

It's not entirely clear whether it was OxyContin or oxycodone (Percocet) that he was buying before the sting operation. In any case, it's the same compound, just different delivery vehicles (sort of like the difference between an Acela and a regular Amtrak train).

But let me quote a paragraph I posted over on the Planet:

I'm not happy with the situation, but, at the moment, I'm more concerned about Kaczur as a human than as an NFL player. Personally, I don't think he should get cut over this alone; playing in the NFL can be brutal--either Brady or Vrabel talked about waking up on Monday mornings and p***ing blood--and I will not fault players for becoming addicted to painkillers as a result. If it were something clearly not medically necessary (e.g., Ecstasy), then I would have no sympathy whatsoever.

I disagree, percs are nothing even close to ocy's it's like comparing pot to heroin which is basically what ocy's are is a synthetic based heroin pill. And i just heard them say on dale and holly that his dealer was taking 10,000 + dollar orders so yeah these are not oxycodone. He is most likely taking the 80mg pills which can probably run close to a hundred per pill.

HOW...do you get stopped for speeding ...and the cops end up searching your car? Seems that the cops did him a favor by writing him up for speeding only, and not driving while impaired. Unless he had a lttle dust dangling from a nose hair.

...well, this could explain his miserable performance in the SB. :)

Buh-bye, Nick. An oxycontin junkie isn't what I want on my favorite team. I don't care how much pain he is in.....so isn't everyone else. He's a loser. C-yah.

Last edited:
I disagree, percs are nothing even close to ocy's it's like comparing pot to heroin which is basically what ocy's are is a synthetic based heroin pill. And i just heard them say on dale and holly that his dealer was taking 10,000 + dollar orders so yeah these are not oxycodone. He is most likely taking the 80mg pills which can probably run close to a hundred per pill.

According to the article, Kaczur was making 100 pill purchases for $3900. $39 bucks a pill. Bit different than $100 a pill.

And it was OxyContin according to the Globe article. And I trust the Globe's reporting over others.

According to the article, Kaczur was making 100 pill purchases for $3900. $39 bucks a pill. Bit different than $100 a pill.

And it was OxyContin according to the Globe article. And I trust the Globe's reporting over others.

He bought OxyContin during the sting; that doesn't mean that he was buying it before (I'm not saying he was one way or he wasn't, just that we can't be sure).

Kaczur = narc = spineless coward.

You should've taken your punishment like a man, Nick, and not taken down your supplier because of your stupidity for leaving your stuff in plain sight.

The sooner we're rid of you, the better. It's just too bad that the FO didn't sign young Shane Olivea instead of old, fat Oliver Ross.

P.S.: Pulling someone over for driving 76 on a 65 mph road - unless that driver was also moving erratically/dangerously -is one reason why some people still refer to some cops, esp. highway staties, as pigs. To them, and to DEA scum, and to gutless narcs - a pox on all their houses.

You should've taken your punishment like a man, Nick, and not taken down your supplier because of your stupidity for leaving your stuff in plain sight.

The sooner we're rid of you, the better. It's just too bad that the FO didn't sign young Shane Olivea instead of old, fat Oliver Ross.

P.S.: Pulling someone over for driving 76 on a 65 mph road - unless that driver was also moving erratically/dangerously -is one reason why some people still refer to some cops, esp. highway staties, as pigs. To them, and to DEA scum, and to gutless narcs - a pox on all their houses.

Yes let's leave the dealers alone!!!!

Idiot

:bricks:

Then they are most likely the 40mg pill then, sorry i cant say the exact cost since i never messed with them, i just remember a few friends that starting using them and paying about a dollar a mg for them. Regardless why some here seem to want to pass this off as nothing is what i dont get and shows many here have no clue about just how bad these pills are.

Help! Didn't the Pats have a player whose brother died of an Oxycotin overdose? Who was it? I'm having a senior moment.

Uh-oh, bad news. Kaczur had a (rumoured) reputation as a pot-head at one time.

Like no player hasnt...especially in college. I remember in last years draft when like Calvin Johnson and other players admitted they used Marijuana before the drug tests..

Is the something that he is line to be suspended for....or is it first incident puts you in the program?????

so how much do you sell your drugs for which is obviuosly why you favor te dealer so much This might be the thing that helps him get off of them

Yes let's leave the dealers alone!!!!

Idiot

:bricks:
Yeah, ripping on a guy for helping to bring a drug dealer down (even if it's because he has to to save himself) is a very weird line of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back