PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast VIII: Patriots interested in WR Brian Hartline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots gave up a 5th for Haynesworth
Patriots gave up a 5th and 6th for Chad Johnson

Jets gave up a 5th for Brandon Marshall

Anyone want to bet on which of the 3 deals will turn out best?

You are so f'n insufferable.

Hey don't know if you realized but the Pats won the SB. Actually you probably know just acting like it didn't happen. Must have sucked when Butler picked off Wilson. Probably had a "Belichick the GM let down Belichick the coach" rant ready to go. "Tommy Kelly this and Logan Mankins that" "Collins terrible draft pick".

Oh and the Chad Johnson trade. At least he will be able to say he caught a pass in the SB.

Well this is the first time chicken littles have been able to really quack since early October.
Yep! You just make fun of them. ****ies in person. Losers in life

You are so f'n insufferable.

Hey don't know if you realized but the Pats won the SB. Actually you probably know just acting like it didn't happen. Must have sucked when Butler picked off Wilson. Probably had a "Belichick the GM let down Belichick the coach" rant ready to go. "Tommy Kelly this and Logan Mankins that" "Collins terrible draft pick".

Oh and the Chad Johnson trade. At least he will be able to say he caught a pass in the SB.

Don't let it bother you, all you have to do to blow up dues is go back and read his posts when things are going poorly. He literslly ripped Belichick apart and called this team "the culmination of all of Belichick's mistakes. He listed in post after post all of the damage Belichick had done through his terrible decisions and drafts, yet when they win he pretends he was with them all along. He's pompous, pretentious, and a poser, and his track record rivals Borges when it comes to actually being right. Deus isn't right about very much he just likes to pretend he is do people don't see through his bullsh.t.

Patriots gave up a 5th for Haynesworth
Patriots gave up a 5th and 6th for Chad Johnson

Jets gave up a 5th for Brandon Marshall

Anyone want to bet on which of the 3 deals will turn out best?
WTH does this have to do with anything?

Should I randomly pick out trades to support an argument too?

WTH does this have to do with anything?

Should I randomly pick out trades to support an argument too?

If you can't see the relevancy, we'll just leave it at that.

Comparing this trade to two similarly low-risk trades by the Pats that didn't pan out is basically just useless rhetoric. It establishes the floor for the worst case scenario of this trade. And yeah, chances are pretty good that it works out the same way for the Jets. Or maybe not, and the "maybe not" part is the whole reason why anyone makes this type of deal in the first place. Trying to weave any kind of broader narrative into it is just an extreme display of hindsight bias.

According to you Bruins29 quoted you 558 times just on Amendola.that must have been all in one thread.

That alone demonstrates your obsession, and it comes right from your own statement.
Umm I respond to the people who quote my posts, if you can show me one thread that I was the first person to say "Amendola" in please proved the link. You can play like you don't want this for public perception all you want but anyone with half a brain knows that this type of thread is exactly what you enjoy and if that was not the case you would not constantly be involved in those these types, which you are over multiple subjects not just Amendola. Stop playing the victim card, you are not w victim of anything, you are loving every last second of this and we both know it.

Since coming here, 1 out of 22 of your posts have mentioned Amendola. This seems a lot to many folks.
Well that may be true however 98% of those posts are in response to another poster quoting something I say to which I respond. If Bruins29, Ivan, FTW, etc. would like to spend hours upon hours quoting posts I make on other players or subjects that 1/22 would shift. The other day I posted a mock draft, 1 person quoted it, I post that Amendola is not that good 7 posters quote it. I'm just giving the people what they want.

Try over 90 posts in over 15 threads in the last month, and those are just the ones mentioning Amendola by name. And when he is asked to just start a thread on the subject he refuses and continues hijacking thread after thread on what he has called his Amendola Jihad.
How many do you have? Oh look at that 58 and you only basically talk to me about it my 90 are spread out to multiple posters.

I just got an alert that they aren't picking up Revis's option meaning he will hit the market. Revis, McCourty, Vereen, Wilfork, could all be gone but who cares we have Amendola...[emoji30][emoji379]

If you can't see the relevancy, we'll just leave it at that.
The Patriots also traded a low pick for Moss and a 2nd for Welker.

Its risk. Whats the relevency you speak of?

The Patriots also traded a low pick for Moss and a 2nd for Welker.

Its risk. Whats the relevency you speak of?

Read the thread before posting next time. The relevancy is about as obvious as it gets.

Belichick will be drafting Sammie Coates if he slips enough ...

he'll be a useful decoy as a rookie for games where we need to stretch the field.

Bens nephew?

I don't this he is related to Ben.

Dang!. This " Hartline " thread is POPPIN OFF with all kinds of drama!!.. This thread has been waayyy more exciting and interesting than Hartline's career has been to this point! ( let's face it probably ever be lol ). A whole thread and it come's out that we aren't even looking at the guy.. That's fine by me! Not really the " deep top off the defense " type a player. I still am expecting the big suprise in the draft when BB takes a stud wr @ #32!.. We don't have to but i hope we do something exciting the next few days in the FA period. The rest of our divison is making big moves and the official FA period has not even began!.. We still have a few days till that begins, but i expect the bills, fins, and jest to make a few more moves each the next week or so. I have faith in BB that he will get DMAC and Revis locked up before tuesday or if not both officially done, then Revis locked and just getting together the years/bonuses of DMACS deal finalized then signed! : )

This thread is the best thread on the forum right now, no sarcasm at all. I feel like I just drank 3 coffees. God I love the offseason. Imagine if Seattle punched it in with 20 seconds to go?

This thread is the best thread on the forum right now, no sarcasm at all. I feel like I just drank 3 coffees. God I love the offseason. Imagine if Seattle punched it in with 20 seconds to go?
Ha! I agree with this. I hadn't checked this thread out in the past day or so because I thought it was just boring Brian Hartline talk. Couldn't have been more wrong.

Getcha popcorn.

Ha! I agree with this. I hadn't checked this thread out in the past day or so because I thought it was just boring Brian Hartline talk. Couldn't have been more wrong.

Getcha popcorn.

At the end of the day we are all Pats fans and I hope we all can respect each other for having that passion in common. Some of us just think 200 yards for a receiver is acceptable production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes