PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast VIII: Patriots interested in WR Brian Hartline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed we are approaching 300 posts on Hartline ... :confused:

I had him on ignore for a long time but it don't work as he was still hijacking thread after thread.
Keep telling yourself that but the posting and quoting history tells a totally different story.

Patriots gave up a 5th for Haynesworth
Patriots gave up a 5th and 6th for Chad Johnson

Jets gave up a 5th for Brandon Marshall

Anyone want to bet on which of the 3 deals will turn out best?

You forgot one. The patriots gave up a 4th for Moss and then got a 3rd back for him.

Belichick's got nothing on you....

Keep telling yourself that but the posting and quoting history tells a totally different story.

According to you Bruins29 quoted you 558 times just on Amendola.that must have been all in one thread.

That alone demonstrates your obsession, and it comes right from your own statement.

Bro why would you spend so much time defending someone you don't love or lust for? I mean you have quoted 558 of my posts on subject of Amendola in the past 18 or so months. Outside of Amendola I barely see you post anything so how can you sit here and suggest you don't have a hard on for the guy.

You were saying?

I am putting it out there first. Percy Harvin will be Pats very soon. Hartline is just meh.

Willing to bet that none of them will turn out as well as the Mankins trade did.

We couldn't have made that trade for Marshall.

We don't own a 5th this year.;)

So the Pats have always been linked to harvin....and now he will 90% be a FA when jets release him... if we are going after small slot WRs..i would rather go after Harvin then hartline...

I'm not taking this thread down that rabbit hole. It would be too easy.

Hehe, just teasing you.

I think the Jets made a good move with Marshall, given their situation and excess cap room. The guy is a top 5 receiver and plays even bigger than he is. I also really think a lot of his head-case issues are behind him.

The good news is, the Jets really aren't all that good and have a new coaching staff. It will take them a couple of years to get up and running, and by that time, they'll be entering cap issues with an aging group.

Since coming here, 1 out of 22 of your posts have mentioned Amendola. This seems a lot to many folks.

Belichick will be drafting Sammie Coates if he slips enough ...

he'll be a useful decoy as a rookie for games where we need to stretch the field.

Harvin has "ludicrous speed" and great talent.

BUT, he is small, gets hurt (a lot) and seems to be some sort of locker room cancer. He killed the Broncos with end arounds in the Superbowl. Yet, Seattle basically sold him off to the Jets for a box or rocks (speaking of that, where is BOR? I haven't seen him posting) (6th rounder if he gets cut). Unless BB thinks he can somehow make Harvin, not be a jerk, I doubt the Pats make a run at him.

I am putting it out there first. Percy Harvin will be Pats very soon. Hartline is just meh.

You aren't first. Or right, most likely. :)

Since coming here, 1 out of 22 of your posts have mentioned Amendola. This seems a lot to many folks.

Try over 90 posts in over 15 threads in the last month, and those are just the ones mentioning Amendola by name. And when he is asked to just start a thread on the subject he refuses and continues hijacking thread after thread on what he has called his Amendola Jihad.

We couldn't have made that trade for Marshall.

We don't own a 5th this year.;)

Of course the Pats' 4th round pick is relatively close to the Rats' 5th round pick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back