PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast VIII: Patriots interested in WR Brian Hartline

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hartline was released, a woman who covers the team pointed out via twitter that there was significant drop off in his performance after he got the big contract (and implied that there was sentiment within Miami that he dogged it). Sorry I couldn't find the tweet - too lazy to look for more than a minute :)

I get that some people make mistakes and can rebuild their careers in a new environment... I just question whether football is important enough to him for him to last under Belichick & co.

When Hartline was released, a woman who covers the team pointed out via twitter that there was significant drop off in his performance after he got the big contract (and implied that there was sentiment within Miami that he dogged it). Sorry I couldn't find the tweet - too lazy to look for more than a minute :)

I get that some people make mistakes and can rebuild their careers in a new environment... I just question whether football is important enough to him for him to last under Belichick & co.

Could be that Mike Wallace casts a huge shadow, too.

The guy needs a change.

You think it's funny making funny of people with mental illness using these illnesses to **** on people? I know some others who have used illnesses to **** on other people and the little thing called karma came back to them. Keep it up! It really reflects well on who you are I'm sure your parents would be proud.

Good night!

"Come down off the cross we could use the wood" -Tom Waits

No

I posted the pics my man, you are the one starting these exchanges and keeping them going don't try portray otherwise I got the evidence
No? Never been banned?

Anyway, I am glad you have all these pics, or whatever. I just hope you like me more than Danny Amendola.

Is that Demonstrative Evidence or Exculpatry Evidence? Also, is is possible Danny Amendola posts here? Better watch it He looks tough.

Came to talk about Brian Hartline

What do you know another Danny Amendola argument

Disrespectful jerk to a person? Is Amendola in this thread? I'm giving my opinion of his performance on the field, he is mediocre on the field, that is what it is.

"Yes, I am in this thread and yes, you are directly dissing my work on the field in a personal fashion. I suggest my recent playoff performances, including in the Super Bowl, belie any notion of 'mediocrity.' It's all situational with the Patriots -- has been and always will be. My ability is proven. So is your ignorance. Now, get off my case before I track you down and remove your front teeth with a celebratory headbutt."

Amendola.jpg

Came to talk about Brian Hartline

What do you know another Danny Amendola argument

Who's Brian Hartline? Please stay on the thread topic. Can't stand when we go on tangents here at Pats Fans.

"Yes, I am in this thread and yes, you are directly dissing my work on the field in a personal fashion. I suggest my recent playoff performances, including in the Super Bowl, belie any notion of 'mediocrity.' It's all situational with the Patriots -- has been and always will be. My ability is proven. So is your ignorance. Now, get off my case before I track you down and remove your front teeth with a celebratory headbutt."

View attachment 8825

God he's so dreamy.

That's garbage.

Year he got his extension he had 76 rec and 1000 yards. Which was basically indentical to the year before both years in Mike Sherman's system.

Then Bill Lazlor came in and Javris Landry became Tannenhill's security blanket and Hartline became the #3 WR.

Other than the redundancy factor (i.e. he can backup other players), what does Hartline bring to the Patriots?

I hope getting Hartline wouldn't preclude the Pats from possibly getting Andre Johnson, who is now demanding his release.

I imagine the Pats would be on his short list as he wants to go to a winner.

Who said we are getting Hartline? If he were seriously negotiating with Belichick, what's he doing bottom-fishing in Houston and Cleveland?

His agent is throwing the Pats out there to generate buzz and urgency. I think he'd be a fine Patriot receiver, but Belichick has more pressing issues on his plate.

I hope getting Hartline wouldn't preclude the Pats from possibly getting Andre Johnson, who is now demanding his release.

Andre Johnson is probably gonna preclude the Pats from getting Andre Johnson. Seems like he still wants to be paid. Pats have other more pressing needs than WR that is probably looking to get more than any Pats WR is currently getting.

As mentioned, Johnson is going to demand too much money for us to be competitive for him in free agency.

One team we don't want him going to is the Colts, who certainly have the cap space and would offer him the opportunity to stick it to his former team 2x a year on a regular basis. It's probably a fairly attractive enough destination as is, considering that they have the best up and coming QB in the game, throw the ball a lot, and are coming off an AFCCG performance.

You mean 4 pages for Hartline, 6 pages for Amendola

Not for me. The IGNORE poster feature is a real godsend. Life is too short to wade through people who just want to turn every thread into a fight.

Other than the redundancy factor (i.e. he can backup other players), what does Hartline bring to the Patriots?

The intimidation factor. Come on, wouldn't you be afraid of a mostly white lineup of receivers named Julian, Rob, Brandon, Brian, Aaron and/or Danny?

(sounds like a boy band)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing