PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Inactives

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you do not have to read the whole story..

RB Shane Vereen, LB Dane Fletcher, S Josh Barrett, QB Ryan Mallett, WR Julian Edelman, LB Jermaine Cunningham and OL Donald Thomas.

Cunningham is a surprise..

Lets turn this into a thread ripping the cunningham draft choice (maybe we can include Vereen too?) in 3.......2............1................

Lets turn this into a thread ripping the cunningham draft choice (maybe we can include Vereen too?) in 3.......2............1................

So you like the picks and the production they have provided?

I know your being facetious, but i've been watching how these guys "BB and the Krafts" do business and I would say right now Cunningham and Vareen are in trouble not this year but next. This is how it begins, two more second round picks as I said in a another post we have the best coach in football but a below average GM which is directly linked to the owners and their value system IMO. There are no more arguments to be made unless your an ostrich. Since 2005 they have made mistake after mistake not just in keeping their own players but aquiring fa's and drafting with so many top 50 picks. What keeps them alive is great coach and maybe the best qb to ever lace them up, so enjoy he only has maybe 5 years left if we are lucky. By the way if i was in the media my question would be why can't you scout and produce db's and wide recievers and what is the issue with drafting people that can rush the passer or even acquiring them in fa like Peppers? Around here we will dog and demand the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics to be accountable for their decisions but not the Pats why? When the owner comes out and says resigning Welker will not be an issue as long as its not about the last dollar, are you kidding me I was a season ticket holder until 2008 its always about the last dollar with the Krafts whether its the parking at $50 a pop or the outragious prices of food in the stadium or in general the way they run the business.

You know what they both have in common? They both missed large amount of training camp after no offseason activities.

I am thrilled with the way this franchise is run.

I'm thinking many colts fans were feeling the same way until Manning went down. Maybe QB's who are among the GOAT cover up alot of warts?

I know your being facetious, but i've been watching how these guys "BB and the Krafts" do business and I would say right now Cunningham and Vareen are in trouble not this year but next. This is how it begins, two more second round picks as I said in a another post we have the best coach in football but a below average GM which is directly linked to the owners and their value system IMO. There are no more arguments to be made unless your an ostrich. Since 2005 they have made mistake after mistake not just in keeping their own players but aquiring fa's and drafting with so many top 50 picks. What keeps them alive is great coach and maybe the best qb to ever lace them up, so enjoy he only has maybe 5 years left if we are lucky. By the way if i was in the media my question would be why can't you scout and produce db's and wide recievers and what is the issue with drafting people that can rush the passer or even acquiring them in fa like Peppers? Around here we will dog and demand the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics to be accountable for their decisions but not the Pats why? When the owner comes out and says resigning Welker will not be an issue as long as its not about the last dollar, are you kidding me I was a season ticket holder until 2008 its always about the last dollar with the Krafts whether its the parking at $50 a pop or the outragious prices of food in the stadium or in general the way they run the business.

With that huge season ticket wait list, I'd love to hear how they're getting every last dollar.

Vareen is a rookie coming back from injuries at a very deep position and you are already writing him off? Get real.

I'm thinking many colts fans were feeling the same way until Manning went down. Maybe QB's who are among the GOAT cover up alot of warts?

The Colts built their entire team around Manning. The Colts refused to acquire or draft a contingency plan for Manning. The Colts played in a weak division where they could cruise through the season.

People need to stop biatching. Other than Green Bay, name one other team in better shape than the Pats. You can't because there isn't one. This year because of the lockout, every team has huge flaws and underperforming players. People need to get over it.

So you would be happier with a worse team that wins less but the draft picks get to play a lot?
The value concept is not about profitibality. The NFL operates under a cap. Value is about paying for what you get. That is so that the sum of the parts is greater.
Feel free to tell me the Redskins and now the Jets way of spending huge money on a few players to leave holes all over your roster is great, but what have they won?
Every team that has won in this league under a cap has done so by recognizing that overpaying for name players and sacrificing the quality of the rest of your roster is foolhardy.

The Colts have nothing to do with this, but the fact that without the GOAT and a QB who hadn't started a game since HS we were 11-5.
Of course you will pick the Colts that has nothing to do with us, rather than the example that exactly addresses your point. :rolleyes:

The Colts have nothing to do with this, but the fact that without the GOAT and a QB who hadn't started a game since HS we were 11-5.
Of course you will pick the Colts that has nothing to do with us, rather than the example that exactly addresses your point. :rolleyes:

The Colts are always a stand-by for the complainers. They want to compare the Pats to the Colts and the fans who are Chicken Littles like Colts fans because the Pats have become a dominant offense and a so-so defense. Yet, they either refuse to see the differences between the teams or not intelligent enough to see the differences.

Belichick builds his teams as he best feels they can win whether his decisions are right or wrong. Polian built the Colts around Manning and making him the reason they win or lose whether it was best for the Colts or not. He built a defense that works best when the Colts have a lead or the other team feels it needs to get into a shootout. He values RBs who can receive the ball more than their rushing abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes