PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots inactives: Butler, LeVoir, Neal, Orhnberger, Page, Price, Pryor, Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots Inactives
RB: Fred Taylor
G: Stephen Neal
S: Jarrad Page
NT: Myron Pryor
CB: Darius Butler
OL: Mark LeVoir
OL: Rich Ohrnberger
WR: Taylor Price

Steelers Inactives
QB: Charlie Batch
RB: Jonathan Dwyer
WR: Antonio Brown
DE: Aaron Smith
T: Chris Scott
G: Chris Kemoeatu
S: William Allen

Source: Steelers Depot

Add DE Brad Keisel to that list.

So, the Steelers are without their best 3-4 DEs.. Their best OT and their normal interior guard.

This game will be won or lost on the LOS. If the Pats can't control it, they won't win. And it's more true of this game than most others.

Butler was a waste of a draft pick.

Not ready to give up on him yet he is still young and seems coachable. Something just isnt clicking i don't know if it's the speed of the game or what?

But as long as he wear the flying elvis BB and the coaches still has some sliver of hope for him as do I. That's me taking a sip not chugging lol

This is the stupidest post I have seen in quite a while.

It was a stupid thing to say to judge a player this early but in his defense he has been a waste of the 2nd round pick.......so far

Last edited:
It was a stupid thing to say to judge a player this early but in his defense he has been a waste of the 2nd round pick.......so far

Butler was one of the better rookies last season. How can you say he was a waste? Makes no sense.. Has he taken the steps needed this year? Clearly not.. But that doesn't mean he's a waste.

Butler was one of the better rookies last season. How can you say he was a waste? Makes no sense.. Has he taken the steps needed this year? Clearly not.. But that doesn't mean he's a waste.

2nd half of 2009: Yay we have our #1 cb of the future!
1st half of 2010: Waste=getting burnt and healthy scratch

Hope he wakes up.

Butler was more interested in playing WR in college than playing CB. He doesn't like to tackle and unless he wants to commit himself to the position, which so far he has not, he will never be a good CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes