PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots in danger of breaking thier own record into early 2008 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If I were a gambling man on football I would have bet that there was NEVER going to be a day while I am still alive that I would see another team beat the Patriots 2004 record of 21 consecutive victories and now it looks as if the Patriots actually have a decent shot of breaking this record on thier own!

The chances of someone breaking the 21 game winning streak within the next decade and especially with all the coaches and player changes and not to forget the salary cap,it was probably a zillion to 1 - for the Patriots to actually do it themselves and within this short span of time would almost have to be considred twice as long odds.

My its a great time as a Patriots fan and with a SB victory and if we are fortunate enough to see a simple 3-0 start in 2008 it will happen!

I know looking ahead to the early 2008 season games is a bit much its a very long bye week before the SB,so why not?.....

I think most patriots fans are aware of this

I think most patriots fans are aware of this

Probably they do, but its something I think most are not thinking about right now - Like the team itself I think all fans are just wanting them to win #19and nothing important otherwise till next fall but its still a cool thing to think about

Maybe a night game against the whiners,I mean Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back