PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots hire Boyer as a quality control coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Quality control' aka limiting defects, or TURNOVERS!!!

Brownfan80 said:
Quality Control Coach? When I saw the "Q" I automatically assumed "Quarterbacks Coach"... What, exactly, is a Quality Control Coach? Never heard of such a thing before.
According to Reiss's article - Quality Control Coach is responsible for breaking down opponents film , scouting preparations and practice assistance.

Thanks for the info guys, I guess it is obvious that I was too lazy to click the link . ;)

Brownfan80 said:
Thanks for the info guys, I guess it is obvious that I was too lazy to click the link . ;)
Long suffering sigh. We know. :rolleyes:

:D

Last edited:
Is this the job that Belichick held when he was 12?

Brownfan80 said:

Thanks for the opportunity to get one answer right today!!! :rolleyes:

PatsChick87 said:
According to Reiss's article - Quality Control Coach is responsible for breaking down opponents film , scouting preparations and practice assistance.

Could have thought of a better name. I've seen a lot of quality control groups put into place in industry, and most them were self serving manufacturing "cops". Pats must have spare coaching money to spend.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Could have thought of a better name. I've seen a lot of quality control groups put into place in industry, and most them were self serving manufacturing "cops". Pats must have spare coaching money to spend.
Just a fancy title for the Waste Receiver - Mobile Errand Completion Coach, like being the junior officer on a ship, 'let's get "George" to do it, he's the junior person'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back