PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have filed an amicus brief in support of Brady/NFLPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened. Believe whatever you want. Or educate yourself. It was discussed on this board and in the media.
Funny how nobody on this board remembers partaking in any such conversation.

Guess which 3....

probably not the same three "NFL owners" that were furious with goodell and wanted him gone.

EXCLUSIVE: NFL Owners Furious With Goodell — ‘It’s Time For A New Commissioner’
Three different NFL owners want commissioner Roger Goodell gone.

The owners, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, all told The Daily Caller in exclusive statements that they are not pleased with Goodell and the direction he’s taking the NFL.
*Editor’s note: These are Green Bay Packers Owners

I was in the bash Bob category but this brief is enough for me to think I was wrong.

I'd frame it differently.

In the past, everything Kraft has done in Brady's support was too little. It was a reason to bash him LESS than one otherwise might, but it wasn't a reason to entirely not-bash.

This time, however, he's doing something noteworthy, just as he should have long ago. I think it's a good reason to stop bashing, or to not-bash going forward.

No it wasn't. You're full of **** and everyone in here (including you) knows it.

If there was any report of what you are claiming you would have quoted it by now. But it only exists in your mind.
That's why someone posted the link right? You should learn to not talk about what you know nothing about.

Funny how nobody on this board remembers partaking in any such conversation.
Considering a link was posted here don't you feel stupid now?

Come on, don't be stupid.

Thinking a game where our team had a 14 point 4th quarter lead WASN'T rigged and the sham stupidity of Deflategate is a completely separate matter.

And I'm sure you think little green men crashed at Area 51, JFK was an inside job and the moon landing was faked too...
Moon landing wasn't faked but, Armstrong is a well known juicer now. Cheater....

That's why someone posted the link right? You should learn to not talk about what you know nothing about.
There is nothing in that link supporting your statements. All you've done is referenced a link and hope no one notices the link does not support what you claim.

I've officially called out your lies. Don't you feel stupid now?

Last edited:
Last edited:
There is nothing in that link supporting your statements. All you've done is referenced a link and hope no one notices the link does not support what you claim.

Can you read? The link and the thread prove exactly what I said. Kraft chose not to testify in person or by phone.
I understand you are embarrassed now but there is no need to dig yourself in deeper by lying.

Considering a link was posted here don't you feel stupid now?
If you're referring to the link I posted, it said nothing about Brady asking Kraft to be at the hearing. It stated that the NFLPA requested that Kraft call in to the appeal. I only read about a page into the link you posted, but it didn't offer anything that wasn't in the link I posted.

Considering the nature of human memory, it is totally understandable that after so many months you remember the NFLPA request for Kraft to call in as Brady asking Kraft to be there. That said, unless I'm missing something, you are wrong. Be a man, admit your mistake and move on. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

If you're referring to the link I posted, it said nothing about Brady asking Kraft to be at the hearing. It stated that the NFLPA requested that Kraft call in to the appeal. I only read about a page into the link you posted, but it didn't offer anything that wasn't in the link I posted.

Considering the nature of human memory, it is totally understandable that after so many months you remember the NFLPA request for Kraft to call in as Brady asking Kraft to be there. That said, unless I'm missing something, you are wrong. Be a man, admit your mistake and move on. It's only a big deal if you make it one.
Your kidding right? It was Brady's appeal and he was represented by the Nflpa.

Oh and you posted in that thread also so it IS surprising that no one claims to remember it.

Official Brady Appeal Thread: D-Day Tuesday June 23rd

Your kidding right? It was Brady's appeal and he was represented by the Nflpa.
Your premise was the Brady asked Kraft to be physically present at the appeal. That didn't happen. The NFLPA asked Kraft to call into the appeal. You can claim that is splitting hairs, but bashing others for making that legitimate, significant distinction is poor form.

Your premise was the Brady asked Kraft to be physically present at the appeal. That didn't happen. The NFLPA asked Kraft to call into the appeal. You can claim that is splitting hairs, but bashing others for making that legitimate, significant distinction is poor form.
Of course he asked him to be present. Kraft chose not to return in time so they asked to testify by phone and he declined. This isn't even debatable.

No it wasn't. You're full of **** and everyone in here (including you) knows it.

If there was any report of what you are claiming you would have quoted it by now. But it only exists in your mind.

in case you haven't noticed, everyone is full of **** around here

Of course he asked him to be present. Kraft chose not to return in time so they asked to testify by phone and he declined. This isn't even debatable.
Unless you have proof that Brady asked him to physically be here, it's more than just debatable. Provide proof or find the strength to admit you're wrong. Anything else is just polluting the forum.

Unless you have proof that Brady asked him to physically be here, it's more than just debatable. Provide proof or find the strength to admit you're wrong. Anything else is just polluting the forum.
As I said from the start it's a fact you can chose to believe or not I don't really care. If you want to believe that they would ask him to testify by phone instead of in person you can but it's silly.
If you don't want to accept what facts I tell you research further its there to be found.
Finally does it really matter whether his refusal to testify was by phone.m, in person or both?
The point remains Brady wanted him to testify and he did not.

All the other crap is just message board dysfunctional behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing