PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have filed an amicus brief in support of Brady/NFLPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah did Krafty Bob come through after all? Need a summary on what this means from some of the brainiacs here.

The d-bags in this forum who have slandered Bob Kraft's good name can all eat crow and issue their aplologies now.

Roland, you're mad?

This also means no way in hell the NFL would let us win the superbowl and will try damn hard to keep us out of the playoffs

Does this mean the Patriots are actually joining the fray, or just a legal version of Kraft saying "I support Tom"? Just curious.

I think it's a big deal when the NFL is involved in a legal dispute and a member team of the NFL says the NFL is wrong in a brief to the court.

I don't think the Patriots can 'join the fray' more than this. I'm not sure what else the team can do in Brady's case.

This also means no way in hell the NFL would let us win the superbowl and will try damn hard to keep us out of the playoffs

I'm all for conspiracy theories, but come on....

Brady sued and WON last season, and if not for one of the worst performances an O-Line can display on the gridiron and a flukily missed extra point, the only miss of the season BTW, they would've gone to Super Bowl 50 and probably won.

And the refs had no barring on the Patriots blowing two chances to secure home field at the end of the regular season.

And keep them out of the playoffs? The league is a vindictive prick, but there's no way they can "keep the Patriots out of the playoffs" unless the team themselves implode. You think Les Moonves and CBS would ever allow that to happen? Come on...

At the very least it means 31 of 32 when NFL is referenced in the case.

The d-bags in this forum who have slandered Bob Kraft's good name can all eat crow and issue their aplologies now.
This doesn't change anything. Neither you nor Kraft can change the fact that, when he could have taken meaningful action, he did absolutely nothing. This brief might be useful in the men's room at the courthouse, but that's the most it will be used for.

Just another sad attempt to get the fan base back on his side without actually doing anything.

I think it's a big deal when the NFL is involved in a legal dispute and a member team of the NFL says the NFL is wrong in a brief to the court.

I don't think the Patriots can 'join the fray' more than this. I'm not sure what else the team can do in Brady's case.

Of course, the problem is that the Patriots aren't a disinterested party. They suffer a direct impact if Brady is suspended. So I don't think it would hold any weight with the court. About time they finally did something though.

All I can do is echo Kontra bout damn f$&/ing time the pats did something to back Brady besides weak *** press statements. Talk is cheap and isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Action like this? Finally, only a year late but at least it's something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots