PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Hall of Fame 2008 nominees: Coates, Nance, Morris [mergedx2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You my friend! It's is OK with Me if You raise a glass and toast Our Patriots to celebrate their long glorious and inglorious history.
-

of course: i will do it-salute !

I don't know but he did say that he had internet access every once in a while, over there. He said he would be gone 10 days and that was 3 days ago.

so:::Shmessy: where are You in Italy ?

I really think that the great players that are not in the Patriots HOF that played before 1985 should be inducted as a group the go on to the more recent players. How can the Pats most yardage leader Sam Cunningham or regular season interception leader Raymond Clayborn not be already inducted but not. They should just add them with Tom Addison, Houston Antwine, Russ Francis, Leon Gray, Tom Neville, Darryl Stingley, Julius Adams, Mosi Tatupu along with Morris and Nance. With the Super Bowl teams plays start to become eligible then most of these great plays will not make it and I think they should.

I really think that the great players that are not in the Patriots HOF that played before 1985 should be inducted as a group the go on to the more recent players. How can the Pats most yardage leader Sam Cunningham or regular season interception leader Raymond Clayborn not be already inducted but not. They should just add them with Tom Addison, Houston Antwine, Russ Francis, Leon Gray, Tom Neville, Darryl Stingley, Julius Adams, Mosi Tatupu along with Morris and Nance. With the Super Bowl teams plays start to become eligible then most of these great plays will not make it and I think they should.

Although i think you're a wee bit generous, I think it should be done. About six of that group including the two current inductees. Let's face it, the Hall was an afterthought for years and fans shouldn't be expected to know all those old players.

The fact that fans know them better than the professional media is sad, but is reflected In the product said media churns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back