Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's going through Gronkowski's head right now. Maybe something like
Gronk not ready.
Gronk not want reinjure.
Gronk need more time.
When Gronk come back,
Gronk smash!

I predicted way back on page one of this long road of journalistic frustration, that this full of ***** story would BECOME the story. And low and behold, every sports broadcast tonight led with the report that there IS some issues between the Pats and Gronk on his injury. NOT that there are possible issue, or reported issues. It was that there ARE issues.

Think about it. Who is the source. Here are a list of people it would be

BB, Caserio, the TE coach, the Doctor, the trainer, and Gronk.

These are the ONLY people who really know whats going on. Who amongst that group would tell the likes of Jeff Howe a story that could possible damage the team, cause a distraction the day before a game, and oh btw, risk losing their job. The answer is no one.

Kt was all made up speculation from the get go, and in the end that's all it was. Here's what gets my goat though. Jeff how makes up a story. He get quoted on multiple media outlets. His profile is upgraded, yet in the end when his pure speculation is PROVEN to be full of crap, there are NO consequences fro Howe.

These so called arbiters of virtue are free to judge others so publicly are so rarely held accountable that there is no reason for them to stop publishing more of the same crap down the road. In fact its just the OPPOSITE. Making it up as you go along is constantly rewarded.

And if you question it, you are labelled a "homer", or team mouthpiece, etc. Just look what happen to Volin when he dared question the journalistic ethics of the reporting in the infamous Rolling Stone article.l He was crushed by his own hypocritical brethren.

.....and so ends another early morning rant.

You left out Gronk's father. Could it be him spilling the beans? I'm just gonna assume there's not much to discuss going into this prime time game and they had to create some drama before the game, I guess bringing up the old injury report scandal is the way to do it. Can't wait to here about Injury Report-Gate next week. What BS.

Just catching up with this alleged story.

So the premise is: Gronk's father said, 'Don't play my son," and Belichick said "OK"?

My sources are telling me that Gronkowski won't play tonight.

You can take that to the bank.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 2h
Good for Gronk. It's your body, your timetable.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1h
3-0 with NFC game. Every week Gronk is out, increases chances he's healthy at end RT @DanGreenfield90: good for gronk bad for team

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1h
.@M*******Sports If there are, it will only be the same morons who ripped Buchholz when Sox in 1st. Still are. That would be a net positive.

Curran's Sunday notes: Smoke rises from Gronk camp | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com

Gronk just need to make a decision come back or not, don't put us threw this whole soap opera where he changes his mind every 5 minuets.

tomorrow it will be "he's out becasue of his knee..not back"

I haven't read this thread through, but I'd be dubious of any accusation that Gronkowski is acting with excessive caution.

I also agree strongly with the idea that leaving him off PUP has had the benefit that he can actually practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back