PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots + Gronkowski = Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronkowski's got a big family. I wouldn't put it past that troll Borges to contact them and whisper insinuations about medical care in their ears.

With the weaken d-line and LBing corp of the Falcons, the Pats might run more in the red zone. I think people are too quick to blame McDaniels for the offensive woes, but one gripe the McDaniels haters have that is legitimate is the lack of running plays in the red zone thus far this year. I think if they run Ridley more in x and goal situations, the Pats would be more successful.

I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow.

Now you got some optimism in me but man idk. I think without 3 key red zone targets (amendola, gronk and vereen) it might be hard to add Tds instead of FG's. I think that's the one thing holding this offense back, red zone success.

Atlanta will be the worst defense this team has faced all year, and the offense will be another week tighter.

NE will score a season high, it is just a matter of whether the defense can hold the Falcons in check.

This is like an episode of "days of our lives" :bricks:

Gronkowski's got a big family. I wouldn't put it past that troll Borges to contact them and whisper insinuations about medical care in their ears.

I am betting it is Rosenhaus. Florio and Rosenhaus are tight and Florio has been hinting we won't see Gronk until week 6 or later (might be coming from Rosenhaus) and how taking him off PUP was stupid. Even if Rosenhaus plans to hold Gronk out to week 6 or later, I think the practice time he is getting is invaluable. Now Schefter is saying Gronk's inner circle is targeting around week 6.

If Rosenhaus is convincing Gronk to sit out of games when the Pats feel he is ready and feeding the media with this stuff. He is playing with fire. Rosenhaus historically has had a good relationship with Belichick and the Pats and he could be doing his other clients a disservice if he is burning that bridge.

Atlanta will be the worst defense this team has faced all year, and the offense will be another week tighter.

NE will score a season high, it is just a matter of whether the defense can hold the Falcons in check.

Sounds good then! Lol

I am betting it is Rosenhaus. Florio and Rosenhaus are tight and Florio has been hinting we won't see Gronk until week 6 or later (might be coming from Rosenhaus) and how taking him off PUP was stupid. Even if Rosenhaus plans to hold Gronk out to week 6 or later, I think the practice time he is getting is invaluable. Now Schefter is saying Gronk's inner circle is targeting around week 6.

If Rosenhaus is convincing Gronk to sit out of games when the Pats feel he is ready and feeding the media with this stuff. He is playing with fire. Rosenhaus historically has had a good relationship with Belichick and the Pats and he could be doing his other clients a disservice if he is burning that bridge.

Week 6? Isn't he going full speed and getting tackled in practice now for the last 2 weeks? :confused:

Not to belabor this, but isn't this inner circle stuff coming from the Herald? ESPN is quoting the Herald.

I'm starting to doubt if Gronkowski will even come back in the next few weeks.

This week it is they are 3-0 and it's a non-conference game. Next week it will be they're 3-1 vs a non-division opponent. Week 6 it will be they are 3-2/4-1 and it's a non-conference game and they have two divisional games back to back after.

Next thing you know it will be the week of the Steelers game and reports will be he feels 100 percent but is gonna sit out one more game and get that extra week with the bye and return against the Panthers.

First I knew they lost tomorrow night
Heading to Vegas with the home equity loan $

This still reads like the media just trying to report on a problem that THEY sensationalized or are speculating on based out of maybe nothing more than than the Patriots thinking he might be ready and Gronk saying he's not quite there yet.

Doesnt this happen every day?

Honestly, I cant even tell what is fact and what amounts to catty gossip.

No wonder Belichick detests these guys.

Just tired of these news reports. I guess "turmoil in new england" sells and since they whiffed with hernandez and tebow since pats just shut them down, media are trying to create more and more stuff as 'distractions for the team' .

I'm tired of all things Gronk- tell me about the guys on the field and when he plays I'll be happy to hear about him too- :bricks:

Florio is now reporting the Pats and Gronk are on the same page in terms of him playing and the reports they are at odds are wrong. He is most likely getting his info from Rosenhaus.

Let's hope he is right and not just Rosenhaus doing damage control after Schefter's report Gronk didn't want to rush back because the Pats are 3-0 and the Falcons are a non-conference opponent.

Gronk, Pats on same page | ProFootballTalk

Don't blame Gronk at all. I was SHOCKED when his supposedly healed arm snapped like a twig his 1st game back after the original injury. The lack of real media scrutiny with that second injury was amazing. Gronk played in that game based on medical clearance from the Patriots docs. Sorry but they don't get a second chance.
If I'm Gronk I do not play until I feel 100%.

Actually BB and Rosenhaus get along quite well too . The PUP logic florio is floating is illogical. He wouldnt have been able to practice with the team at all .

Florio is now reporting the Pats and Gronk are on the same page in terms of him playing and the reports they are at odds are wrong. He is most likely getting his info from Rosenhaus.

Let's hope he is right and not just Rosenhaus doing damage control after Schefter's report Gronk didn't want to rush back because the Pats are 3-0 and the Falcons are a non-conference opponent.

one nugget-possible truth
It is true that BB likes to make his opponents game-plan for things that he in actuality has no intention (or sometimes capability) of doing.

So that would be a hilarious double-whammy for BB. (use Borgus-third hand to help spread threat that Gronk will play, RESULT: Falcons waste time planning & BONUS: Borgus loses credibility.)

LOL the coach is a genius.

As always, florio is all over the place .
As the schedule creeps toward Week Six, the Patriots will invite criticism for shifting Gronkowski from the physically unable to perform list to the active roster, since leaving him on the PUP list would have knocked him out for only six weeks of the regular season
BS

These media is twisting in the wind because they cant find any information except that he is 'inactive'.

It's been fascinating to watch all these different media reports. I love it. One side spins and then the Patriots whisper to their mediot tools to counter what is being said. Belichick bring it all on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes