PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots give Lorenzo Booker Private workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a 2nd day pick, Booker could make sense as a Kevin Faulk 2.0 type guy for the Pats. Any guy with less ball security issues than Faulk is probably a good thing. I love the playmaking Faulk represents but I wince whenever he fumbles the ball. :eek:

I am a Noles fan. I always liked Leon Washington more than Booker because of Washington's toughness. I just wonder whether Booker will have the toughness nd durability to thrive in the NFL.

For his role I think he had a perfectly good season.
True enough, I guess, although I'm not sure exactly what it means. For their roles, Earthwind Moreland and Omare Lowe had perfectly good seasons. I guess if expecations are low enough, it is easy to have a "perfectly good season."

And for his role, Willie Andrews had an outstanding season last year.

But if you don't factor in that "for his role" stuff, Faulk, Moreland, Lowe and Andrews had perfectly forgettable seasons. I realize they play different positions and are at different career stages, but if I had to pick between keeping either Kevin Faulk or Willie Andrews, it's Sayonara, Kevin.

I love the playmaking Faulk represents but I wince whenever he fumbles the ball. :eek:
I hold my breath from the time he touches the ball until the whistle blows.

Last edited:
As a 2nd day pick, Booker could make sense as a Kevin Faulk 2.0 type guy for the Pats. Any guy with less ball security issues than Faulk is probably a good thing. I love the playmaking Faulk represents but I wince whenever he fumbles the ball. :eek:

Faulk and his fumbles are one of the most overstated issues on this board. Stats show that Welker fumbles more than twice as much as Faulk. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots