PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots/Giants on NFL Network only tonight!?!?!? ARGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I live in fairfield county, CT with cablevision/optimum online with NYC HD local channels and Hartford, CT standard definition local channels... any chance this is getting simulcast anywhere else!?!?!

Fox is carrying it on my system.

Yeah i know but that's a last resort thing, i'd rather watch the game on my plasma :p

If you had Windows 7 on your laptop, you could. :p

I live in fairfield county, CT with cablevision/optimum online with NYC HD local channels and Hartford, CT standard definition local channels... any chance this is getting simulcast anywhere else!?!?!

wctx in hartford county

Thanks Jack!

Another thing! I'm heart broken that 24 has come to an end, but luckly I have the whole collection except for the last one. I wonder if Tom Brady is a 24 fan! :D

Take heart. There's a lot of talk about a 24 movie. How that would make sense is anyone's guess, but I expect that it would at least bring back the characters.

Last edited:

I grew up in Fairfield County (the wealthiest one per capita, in the whole U.S., btw) and am now in NYC. Dude, preseason Giants games are on channel 9 outta New York, The UPN network. Most of Fairfield County gets that on regular t.v. I 'spose the only way you couldn't pick that up is if you're in Northeastern FFLD, County, offa the coast, up route 25 past Bridgeport 'er sumpthin'.

I know you know Giants games are on Fox, but all 4 preseason ones are always on UPN Channel 9, out of Secaucus (sp?), New Jersey.

I grew up in Fairfield County (the wealthiest one per capita, in the whole U.S., btw) and am now in NYC. Dude, preseason Giants games are on channel 9 outta New York, The UPN network. Most of Fairfield County gets that on regular t.v. I 'spose the only way you couldn't pick that up is if you're in Northeastern FFLD, County, offa the coast, up route 25 past Bridgeport 'er sumpthin'.

I know you know Giants games are on Fox, but all 4 preseason ones are always on UPN Channel 9, out of Secaucus (sp?), New Jersey.

Weird someone told me "NFL network only". Ok, well, hopefully it's on the local channel then, thanks.

I get all the NY stations, so I'm good for the annual crappy 4th preseason game.

Yeah i know but that's a last resort thing, i'd rather watch the game on my plasma :p
Channel 22 out of Springfield MA is carrying it. Don't know if you can get it or not, prolly not.

Last edited:
According to the Giants' play-by-play guy, Bob Papa, Terrence Wheatley is a second-year player. Not a great start for NFLN's coverage.

Last edited:
Weird someone told me "NFL network only". Ok, well, hopefully it's on the local channel then, thanks.

The cool thing about living in the NYC area is that if ANY Giant or Jet game is on NFL Network (whether they're at home or on the road), they HAVE to broadcast it on regular free t.v. for us regardless. We're New Yorkers. You gotta make sure you keep us happy.

That's why the famous 16-0 Pats game in Giants Stadium in 2007 was broadcast simultaneously on channel 5, channel 7 and channel 9. Fox, ABC, and UPN ALL showed it at once. It was freaking insane. Talk about hype. My God.

Anyway, the UPN channel 9 simulcast was the NFL network feed, which will be the same deal tonight.

The cool thing about living in the NYC area is that if ANY Giant or Jet game is on NFL Network (whether they're at home or on the road), they HAVE to broadcast it on regular free t.v. for us regardless. We're New Yorkers. You gotta make sure you keep us happy.

That's why the famous 16-0 Pats game in Giants Stadium in 2007 was broadcast simultaneously on channel 5, channel 7 and channel 9. Fox, ABC, and UPN ALL showed it at once. It was freaking insane. Talk about hype. My God.

Actually, that was its own special situation; the game was simulcast like that nationwide.

That they're showing it live on NFLN is good news for me, eh! :D

Actually, it's on channel 4, NBC in New York. Damn man, they're overriding The Office, 30 Rock, & Parks & Recreation for the Giants preseason game all the way through prime time. What am I supposed to watch come 9 o'clock when I'm bored of the game with all the replacements in by then?

Cry about Bodden being done I guess.

That they're showing it live on NFLN is good news for me, eh! :D

.... but we're getting the Giants broadcast. :scream:

Is there anywhere online that has the Pats radio broadcast?

I'd rather listen to these guys than Randy Cross anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes