PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots gear up for the Jaguars tonight - What to watch for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching to see how Taylor Price plays.Also Brandon Tate.I want these young wrs to start showing something.
Is it just me or does anyone else think Taylor Price's name makes him sound like some Bieber clone?

Every time I see his name I'm thinkin "Why are these guys so into this teeny-bopper?"

Maybe because i expect him to be the deep threat that this team doesnt have?:rolleyes:

Question,
Does this board frown upon members who post "illegal stream links" ?

Question,
I am pretty sure they frown upon members who don't "read the thread". :rolleyes:

Man, I know it's only the preseason, that the starters will barely play, and that even a lot of the backups I want to see are probably out with injuries, but I still can't wait to see some goddamn Patriots football!

That is BS I saw this post and I had to speak up. This is a forum and the owner gets in trouble b/c a member posts a link to a streaming site? The government thinks they can control the internet. They can't handle all of us that stream. A certain site that I use was shut down by ICE (the Site however changed its address multiple time. (eg.- .net .tv .ma etc) the government will fail since at controlling mass shared content.:bricks:
So if this site is fined for doing that then should I assume you're willing to pay the bill?

If you have a problem with copyright laws and people making a profit off of others' copyrighted products, let your congressman know to repeal those laws.

So if this site is fined for doing that then should I assume you're willing to pay the bill?

If you have a problem with copyright laws and people making a profit off of others' copyrighted products, let your congressman know to repeal those laws.

Yo, there is a jets troll posting nude pics in one of the threads...I flagged him..plz ban thx.

I am pretty sure they frown upon members who don't "read the thread". :rolleyes:

Lol...I quickly read comments. If it's interesting, I'll slow down and read it again.

Question,

Yes. I've deleted far more than should be necessary already.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-please-read-before-starting-new-thread.html

Links to Game Video Feeds - Please do not share these links publicly in the forum. I understand there is a crazy service called "Google" that allows you to find these - and that's great. However they're obviously not legal - so since Google is a billion dollar company and we're not, posting them here is not permitted. Use other methods of communication if you wish to ask another fan for assistance.

Yes. I've deleted far more than should be necessary already.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-please-read-before-starting-new-thread.html

Links to Game Video Feeds - Please do not share these links publicly in the forum. I understand there is a crazy service called "Google" that allows you to find these - and that's great. However they're obviously not legal - so since Google is a billion dollar company and we're not, posting them here is not permitted. Use other methods of communication if you wish to ask another fan for assistance.

Plus you can legally stream preseason games using NFL preseason live: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

It's only $20, and if enough people buy it it might actually show the NFL that there could be a lot of money in offering a streaming package like MLB.tv.

Last edited:
Plus you can legally stream preseason games using NFL preseason live: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

It's only $20, and if enough people buy it it might actually show the NFL that there could be a lot of money in offering a streaming package like MLB.tv.
Thanks for reminding me (and everyone else) of that.

It's far less expensive than what one would spend going out to a sports bar to watch the game.

They do for non-US folk...the price is extortionate though for NFL GamePass.

Maybe they don't offer it for the USA because they assume people who don't live in the area of the team they follow have Sunday Ticket or something?

Wish they offered a reg season package. So damn annoying that they only gave the deal to Direct TV. My apt complex doesn't allow direct tv.

They do for non-US folk...the price is extortionate though for NFL GamePass.

Maybe they don't offer it for the USA because they assume people who don't live in the area of the team they follow have Sunday Ticket or something?

Exactly, I think it's a means of getting top dollar for Sunday Ticket and TV deals. A lot of the reason why Sunday Ticket is so valuable to DirecTV is because lots of football fans buy it because it's the only way they can see their hometown team. If I had a clear view of the southern sky, I would have DTV just for that.

If people could stick with their current cable provider and buy an NFL streaming package, I'd assume that that would diminish the value of Sunday Ticket. There are a lot of ways around that, though, including capping the stream quality at below-HD quality, so that people who were running the stream to their TV would still need DirecTV to get the full, high-quality experience. There are a bunch of ways that it could be done, really, but they're all dependent on the NFL's streaming package being extremely lucrative. That's why I see this preseason package as a low-risk testing ground. If a lot of people buy it, eventually the idea that it could be a valuable revenue producer will have to sink in.

It's great to be able to watch the Patriots play a game-even a preseason one! I was at practice the other day and had a great time watching, so tonight should be that much better.

As for players to watch for, I'm really interested in seeing what Taylor Price can do, and I'm intrigued by Markell Carter-who I don't expect much from right now but feel like he could be a good player. It'll be good to see Ridley who looks like a hard runner. In addition, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the new guys like Anderson, Andre Carter and other new faces playing for the Pats.

If the NFL had a package like MLB.tv I would definitely buy it. At college I am in a Buffalo Giant and Jet zone:(

but since the NFL doesn't offer such a service I will have use other means I refuse to post links to b/c it is against the rules. NFL make a pricey Internet package if u have to do it that way. My point is I would pay the extra $$$ to have the ability to watch my team every week:)

Price is no issue right now... tweak it up once you establish a strong following

Wish they offered a reg season package. So damn annoying that they only gave the deal to Direct TV. My apt complex doesn't allow direct tv.

I got Direct TV @ home but what I am suggesting to you is a SPORTS BAR a luxury not close to me @ school.:mad:

Direct TV I <3 them but they have a monopoly on Football. I see certain Cable systems offer NFL packages as well. it depends what kind of cable u have.

Ultimately go to a SPORTS BAR.

I do have a plan next semester to use a fraternity on Sundays just to watch a PATS game:)
I hope my many resources online don't try up or I'llhave to find 5 new ones:( or use a Frat. I prefer my online streaming.

Last edited:
I got Direct TV @ home but what I am suggesting to you is a SPORTS BAR a luxury not close to me @ school.:mad:

Direct TV I <3 them but they have a monopoly on Football. I see certain Cable systems offer NFL packages as well. it depends what kind of cable u have.

I do have a plan next semester to use a fraternity on Sundays just to watch a PATS game:)
I hope my many resources online don't try up or I'llhave to find 5 new ones:( or use a Frat. I prefer my online streaming.

I'm moving to Long Beach in a month, and the upside is that there's a Patriots bar right down the street from me (I'm only a little ashamed to admit that this was a deciding factor in where to live). The downside is that it's a Hooters, which means I'll be spending 7 or 8 Sundays per year rolling in there at 10am and ordering beer and wings while others are at church. Dunno what that says about me, but Patriots bars ftw for out of towners.

I'm moving to Long Beach in a month, and the upside is that there's a Patriots bar right down the street from me (I'm only a little ashamed to admit that this was a deciding factor in where to live). The downside is that it's a Hooters, which means I'll be spending 7 or 8 Sundays per year rolling in there at 10am and ordering beer and wings while others are at church. Dunno what that says about me, but Patriots bars ftw for out of towners.

Not sure how that's a downside.

Last year, despite living in Browns and Bengals tv markets, I got to watch around 13 Pats games live on tv. Looking at this year's schedule, I think it will remain the same hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back