PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Gameday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Felger says Maroney was not in the locker room all week and there is a chance he may be be out...

He must be doggin' it like Randy eh, Felgie?

I swear Felger gets more Borges like every year. Guys like him who think they're proving how impartial they are by not being a homer kill me. He's just an anti-homer equally as bias. I saw him on FSN spouting loudly and in his usual arrogant tone that Chad Johnson was better than Randy Moss. The two other guys on the show asked him straight out why? And he had got visibly flustered and had no answer other than "he just is." I was literally laughing out loud. Felger is an idiot.

I think we've known there's a decent chance Maroney will be out. With our passing game, defense, Morris and Faulk we'll be fine for a week or two.

I think we've known there's a decent chance Maroney will be out. With our passing game, defense, Morris and Faulk we'll be fine for a week or two.

iam a little worried about him being injury prone ..sure its just a groin but last yr he sat out a few games, then the shoulder and now the groin..

iam a little worried about him being injury prone ..sure its just a groin but last yr he sat out a few games, then the shoulder and now the groin..
Well, it is what it is. So far he's had trouble staying healthy. It's too small of a sample for me to consider him injury prone over the long term but I don't think anyone can reasonably deny the concern at this point.

Let's wait till he doesn't suit up before jumping to far reaching conclusions. As of right now, he's in the same boat as a number of stalwarts, including the great #75, all of whom are listed as questionable. In his career, Maroney's played in 20 out of 22 games thus far.

In his career, Maroney's played in 20 out of 22 games thus far.

Don't let facts get in the way of a TOTAL B.S. theory espoused by half this board.

Felger, don't forget to cover yer fries.

[Bengals Fight Stadium's Pooping Pigeons /B]

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: September 30, 2007

CINCINNATI (AP) -- The owners of the stadium where the Cincinnati Bengals play have withdrawn a request seeking city approval to shoot pigeons that have been pooping on fans during games....

Brown initially asked the city to allow stadium employees to use an air-powered rifle to kill pigeons roosting in the beams and pipes above the stands, raining down poop onto fans and their food and drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back