PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Free Agent Profile Tarell Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have him back. Brown was on a cheap contract and he played well in limited appearances. His upside is as high as CB3 and I think he could perform a lot better than Coleman, just needs to stay healthy, not to mention the locker room always needs some veteran presence.

I'm all for throwing him in the TC meat grinder and see if he survives. He did ok when he was out there.

Talent is not the issue with him. Its health.

Pats need as many decent CB's as they can get......even with the depth they had on the team last season, they got decimated with injuries.........maybe this year they will go back down to normal amount of injuries and player games lost.

I'm all for throwing him in the TC meat grinder and see if he survives. He did ok when he was out there.

Talent is not the issue with him. Its health.

Why does the Patriots always have GIMPY cornerbacks?

Pats need as many decent CB's as they can get......even with the depth they had on the team last season, they got decimated with injuries.........maybe this year they will go back down to normal amount of injuries and player games lost.

Perhaps, it would help if we started the season with 6 corners on the 53 instead of 6 safeties (we later had 7 safeties).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes