PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Finally Realize The Biggest 'What If...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patriots Finally Realize The Biggest \'What If...\'

I know we're supposed to support our site and everything, but sorry dude, I stopped reading as soon as Brady's injury was compared to the tragedy that was the 1972 Olympic hostage situation....

So, Patriots, now what?

More...

Really-keep your heads up, guys...you have a very good team, nonetheless.

Throughout Belichick's tenure, this team's biggest strength is rallying around each other during the rough times, which has payed dividends in the long run.

As for my team? Seriously-don't believe all the hype. We may be very talented, but not THAT talented. And the state of this team, mentally, isn't all that(which is why we crash and burn at the end). While your team ends up turning up that notch at the end.

Again-you guys will be fine. Look at the Colts-Manning lost his safety valve to a knee injury(at least for a good bit). The more Norval starts choking away games, the more LT will get his teammates to turn on him-watch it. Del Rio has underperformed miserably in Jax, and the Young-experiment in TN has been a noble failure. Oh-don't expect Brett Favre to take the Jets far...he'll make critical mistakes that'll cost them games. AND...Bills have Jauron...Nuff said.

I know we're supposed to support our site and everything, but sorry dude, I stopped reading as soon as Brady's injury was compared to the tragedy that was the 1972 Olympic hostage situation....
Whinge whinge.

He was making a point not a comparison.

A fantastic article that echoes more than a few opinions on here and adds a few others.

Really worth reading if you haven't done so.

That was truly an ignorant analogy...

Then we had the dumbing down of the offense for a guy whose been in it 4 years blather...

Other than that it was some of his better work...:rolleyes:

I haven't read the article, but based on the comment I am going to skip it. Nobody died on Sunday. One guy is gonna have a hard time walking for a while, but nobody died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes