PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots finally print REAL playoff tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
No more generic Ticketmaster-type playoff tix. Got them today and they're the real thing just like the regular-season tickets, with a player photo (Mayo on the first, Brady on the second). I remember mentioning the need for this a while back, don't recall if it was here or wherever but -- thank you Bob and Jonathan Kraft for a genuine keepsake! :rocker:

My friend's and I are in the middle of deciding which game to attend. if the Colts come in for the first game, we're there. Otherwise we'll wait (hopefully) for the AFCCG. I went to the 1995, 2003, 2007 games.

Nice, glad to hear it. Hopefully this is the first year I can get playoff tickets haha. Any idea when tickets go on sale to the general public?

I can't wait!!!

It'll be my first Pats playoff game since the '05 Wild Card round against the Jags....and if they get to the AFCCG I'll be there too :D

i just bought myself a new car and now with car payments...i wont have the funds to attend playoffs :mad:

I actually stumbled upon my ticket stub from the snow bowl game from January 2002 - couldn't tell if it was a concert ticket stub or a Pats playoff stub at first glance! Let's go Pats, wrap it up this weekend, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Come on people help a fellow pats fan out. When do general public tickets go on sale?

Come on people help a fellow pats fan out. When do general public tickets go on sale?

I'm pretty sure any unsold playoff tickets go on sale first to those on the season ticket waiting list, then to the general public. This won't happen until the first playoff game is determined - i.e. if they win Sunday, tickets will be on sale to the general public pretty soon after that I would think, if any become available...good luck..

I'm pretty sure any unsold playoff tickets go on sale first to those on the season ticket waiting list, then to the general public. This won't happen until the first playoff game is determined - i.e. if they win Sunday, tickets will be on sale to the general public pretty soon after that I would think, if any become available...good luck..

Thanks, and yah I'm gonna have 6 different people trying to get tickets. So hopefully 1 of us will be able to get them. This is the first year I've had money so hopefully I'm lucky enough to getthem. Because I don't have enough for aftermarket 300x face value tickets.

Any Season ticket holders get their playoff tickets yet?

Anyone get their tickets yet?

If so.... when did you get them?

Re: Any Season ticket holders get their playoff tickets yet?

Anyone get their tickets yet?

If so.... when did you get them?

Yes....Friday and they are beautiful!!!

Now I only want to see ONE more set of tickets come my way for this season!

Yes, ours arrived in southern NH on Dec. 23rd.

Can you guys post a picture of what they look like. You guys are so lucky.

From a Patriots fan in Canada.

Not yet they still haven't been announced for general sale yet. Unlike you lucky season ticket holders I gotta wait with no guarantee haha.

I'll have to check my mail tonight - they weren't there as of Saturday night.

I will be missing my first play-off games since 1996 due to my unemployment. Sigh. :(

Not yet they still haven't been announced for general sale yet. Unlike you lucky season ticket holders I gotta wait with no guarantee haha.

It was mentioned on the twitter feed last week that they would announce when tickets would go on sale for the general public.

I am looking to attend my first Pats game at home ever this Sunday vs the Jets, and I'm about to buy a pair of tickets from someone on craigslist. I've never seen Pats' tickets before, nevertheless playoff tickets. I was hoping someone here could provide some insight on what authentic tickets should look like, perhaps seals, holograms, or even pictures. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back