Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Patriots fans: Who do you want to win the AFC now.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANYONE BUT THE JETS. I hate those phuckers...almost as much as I hate the Steelers.

Last edited:
In order of most objectionable Super Bowl winners:

1. Colts
2. Jets
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Vikings
6. Cowboys
7. Saints
8. Cardinals

both the chargers and colts have tough games. both cant run the ball or stop the run well and face two good defenses which can do both. but manning will outplay a hurt flacco and i expect the chargers to not pat themelves on their backs for winning the division and bye like in 2006 assuming they are entitiled to something and be ready this time ..although jets have beaten the chargers in the playoffs before...

anyone but the Colts and Jets

my thoughts exactly

I want the Vikes to win it all now, but the Chargers to take the AFC
i hope demarcus ware crushes favre and the vikings next week ..cant stand favre week in the SB.

Honestly who the hell cares? All of the options, especially on the AFC side, make me sick. I doubt I watch a minute of the playoffs/SB from here on out. Plenty of other things to do on Sundays.

I'm utterly shocked that the colts and jets would get votes. This is easy, ravens, although I hope whoever makes it out of the nfc wins it all. GO CARDS!

Chargers: Rivers deserves it but LT is a major ahole: NO
Colts: I'd rather slit my wrists
Jets: See Colts
Ravens: AFC choice by default

Cowboys: Tony "Misty Eyes" Homo: BARF
Vikings: See Colts
Saints: Don't hate em
Cards: I hope they win it all

i hope demarcus ware crushes favre and the vikings next week ..cant stand favre week in the SB.

If it is a Manning/Favre Superbowl I will be rooting for the Apocalypse.

The Ravens, i can't stand the Colts and if the Chargers won they're fans would be insufferable

I had to start a new sentance for the rats, no no no i can't imagine having to listen to the rats fans. I can't imagine how bad it would be if they won. They haven't won anything in forty years and they're the most obnoxios fans on the planet.

Last edited:
The Ravens with Ed Reed being the Super Bowl MVP and then Belichick mancrush on Reed go to a new level.

Tough one this. Really don't like anybody left in the AFC, but if I had to choose I'd pick the Ravens as they're my least hated out of the 4 left and I don't think I'd want to be Burned alive!!

Worst case scenario would be a Colts Jets AFC championship.

Will be cheering the NFC on from here on, as long as it's not a team Quarterbacked by Brett Favre or Tony Romo.

Ravens for me.

Despite most of their fans on here being complete mentalists, they're a team that's hard not to like.

Professional, work hard, great players, good young coach, don't take anything for granted.

I like players and teams that play. Not talk. Talk is for arrogant losers.

Its the Chargers for me, even though I hate LT I have to admit that I gained %1000 respect for Rivers for the way he battled through inury in the AFCC game against us a couple of years ago.

I don't want to see Ray Lewis or Peyton get another ring, and if you even need to ask about the Jets you don't know me at all. ;)

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm rooting for the Jets. A Jets SB win might be a wakeup call for the Patriots as an organization. Tough to call out a team that has had an amazing 9 year run, but I see a team afraid to be aggressive on D. A roster that doesn't seem very athletic...3RBs and a#1 WR whose best years are well behind them. A sideline absent of life. This team can't continue to rely on Brady's arm. While watching other playoff teams, I too often see exceptional difference makers and wonder why the Pats don't have athletes like the ones I'm seeing. Arizona lost there #1B WR, and they put up 51 yesterday. A team like Baltimore that values LBs in the draft squashed the Patriots. etc....etc...etc
A Jets win would hopefully ignite their juices. I can't imagine BB or Kraft willing to accept this new order of power. Deep down inside, I keep telling myself that there is a master plan...that BB/Kraft have been positioning their roster/contract decisions based on an uncapped year. DEs, OLBs,RBs,WRs ...all need reconfiguring. C, OG, TE may have to be addressed as well.
Come draft time, I do not want to hear the term "value". I want to hear "playmaker", "stud", "beast". I want to see a player on the field that an announcer would say, "the Jets have no answer for that guy". Today, I think that only about Wilfork and Welker....not enough.
So...Lets go Jets...and I hope it pisses off management enough to be bold.

I would hope the management would be pissed off enough already, without needing a Jets SB win.

Can only hope the other eight voting for the Jets are cruel bastards who want them to lose in the SB. There would be something glorious about that but I'd rather have them knocked out this coming weekend tyvm.

Chargers are the slightly lesser evil for me, but would rather any NFC teams wins it all.

i voted the Bolts

I voted Baltimore. I love the way their D# plays and I really have no personal gripe with them.

I hate every other team outside of them.

I'd rather have my eyeballs pecked out by an owl... than watch Satan Horse-Face or Complainian Tomlinson hoist the Lombardi.

I agree there, I have no problem with the Ravens, the colts make me mad no matter what they are doing, I feel the same about the Chargers, and I don't want the Jets and Fat Rex to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back