PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots fans should really want the Jest to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys - I want the Dolts to win tomorrow and win big, and then lose big to NO in Miami. No way do I want those [expletive] Jesters making it to another Super Bowl. It's the lesser of two evils, and as much as I hate the Dolts, I hate the Jesters much, much more. ;)

Agree completely.

Colts vs Saints thanks. It would be nice to see the utter destruction of Indy by a team that actually deserves to be liked.

You have shamed me, PATSNUTme!
So he sounds like your mother-in-law and your mother combined, on steroids, you should try and rise above this cultural baggage and think in terms of the fun of seeing NaPolian's chariots Rexed...with Rexy only glimpsing the promised land, the one the Saints inherit. :halo:

This is a horrible post season because the only team worth rooting for is NO. I really hate the Colts, surprisingly more than the Jets.

Lets face it, the Jets have one good season under each and every head coach. The rest of the years they are fondly remembering the one good season. So it will be this year. Do I like seeing them in the SB? NO, would I rather see Manning there? HELL NO.

I am a simple man with simple dreams. Colts humiliated in the CG, and the Jets CRUSHED in the SB by the Saints.

P.S.

Also lord if its not too much trouble. A few more INT's thrown by Farve would be awesome too!

I have to route for the Vikigns, 1. because they are the better team, and 2, because if I have to sit through a superbowl and hear how much "the cit of New Orleans deserves a superbowl after all they been through" crap, I'm not going to watch it.

Let's get rid of the myth of the Colts "perfect" season. If they would have kept their starters in and best the Jets, the next week they played in Buffalo in the snow and wind.

They would have lost that game anyway because they couldn't handle the element.

It's funny. The Colts' much-maligned decision to give up "perfection" couldn't have possibly worked out better for them. At one point, they were looking at a road to the Superbowl that would have had them playing the Pats in the 1st round, and the Chargers in the champ. game. Brutal, especially for the Colts.

Instead, they got the Ravens, and now the Jets. Anyone who thinks the Jets are going to be a challenge for them today is crazy.

Let's get rid of the myth of the Colts "perfect" season. If they would have kept their starters in and best the Jets, the next week they played in Buffalo in the snow and wind.

They would have lost that game anyway because they couldn't handle the element.

Exactly. Peyton absolutely sucks in heavy snow.

I have found that getting too caught up in the pursuit of schadenfreude makes me the miserable one more often than not. The last four Super Bowls, the team I wanted to win it...hasn't. I'm pulling for the Jets and Saints today and this has all the feelings of a day where the Colts and Vikings will end up the victors.

I said in a previous thread that I no longer care about the trash talk that the players and coaches make about our Patriots, because it's not worth the energy. There is always going to be some slight, some disrespect. As a fan who has invested himself too much emotionally in this stuff, I just want it to be about being entertained watching the game.

So for today's game between the Jets and Colts, I wish both could lose, but I know someone has to win. So I hope for an entertaining game. There is still room for schadenfreude, due to the Colts allowing the Jets to make it this far in the first place. If the Colts win, I hope they earn it and are not handed the win by bogus calls/non-calls. I would rather see the Colts make it from an entertainment standpoint, but I would also rather see the Jets make it from an underdog standpoint. So this will be bittersweet one way or another.

What I'm trying to say is, don't fight it. One of these teams is going to the Super Bowl. So as a football fan, hope for an entertaining game. As a Patriots fan, feel free to root for the NFC representative when the Super Bowl comes around. That's what I'll be doing. And hopefully, unlike the last four Super Bowls, I'll be on the winning side for a change.

Yeah, I do. They'd lost... The end.

Phase one completed... Initiating phase two... On standby, will await further instructions.

P1 -Jets defeat
P2 - Colts defeat

Colts vs Saints thanks. It would be nice to see the utter destruction of Indy by a team that actually deserves to be liked.
iam not sure the saints defense can stop indy so destruction may not happen .

I dislike the Jets much more than the Colts.

Big-mouths on the Jets are not something I like to cheer for. Form the HC to their LB.

Also, it's always been Boston vs. NYC.

I'm glad that the Jets lost. Now if the Saints can hold on, I think they will beat the Colts. Not so sure about the Vikes.

please God...no FAVER!!~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey