PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots fans reaction to a 'Giants' type season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants did not look like a hungry team last night..like they were walking through drills out there

Watch the G-men play the "We're the underdog and get no respect!" card that they love so much if they happen to go 0-2.

The Giants play the Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins twice a year.

The Patriots play the Jets, Bills, Dolphins twice a year.

When was the last time the Bills had a winning record in the regular season?

Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck!

The Dolphins just may be the worst team in the AFC this year.

Since 2000, the Bills have had one winning season, the Redskins, two.

Not a huge difference in bottom-feeders.

Since 2000, the Dolphins have as many playoff wins as the Dallas Cowboys, and two more winning seasons.

Not a huge difference in alsorans.

Since 2000, the Eagles have been to five conference championships, the Jets, two.

So, the difference between the two divisions boils down to the Eagles vs. the Jets?

Since 2000, the Bills have had one winning season, the Redskins, two.

Not a huge difference in bottom-feeders.

Since 2000, the Dolphins have as many playoff wins as the Dallas Cowboys, and two more winning seasons.

Not a huge difference in alsorans.

Since 2000, the Eagles have been to five conference championships, the Jets, two.

So, the difference between the two divisions boils down to the Eagles vs. the Jets?
2012 NFL Season

Eagles, Cowboys >>>> Bills, Jets
Redskins >>>> Dolphins

The Dolphins will be a complete train wreck this season.

Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck!

I would take a superbowl anyway I can get it, but I definitely wouldn't want to go the giants route. They leave themselves absolutely no breathing room. Hell, even in school, back in the day, I would never average under an 80 so I wouldn't fear bombing a test or skipping a few homework assignments. I can definitely do without the anxiety.

Yes the giants played some great ball, especially late in the season, but I really feel most of their recent success can be attributed to the cowboys. In 07 a 13-3 cowboys team couldn't get the job done and last year the cowboys only needed to win one more game to end the giants season but they pissed away so many games where they had a comfortable lead. If the cowboys do their part we don't even see the giants in the superbowls. Cowboys also ruined our 08 season. We ended 11-5 and so did the ravens, but I honestly feel like the cowboys let the ravens win. They let 2 50plus touchdown runs happen back2back in the fourth quarter. I don't know how I got on this cowboy tirade, but they just piss me off. America's team my a##

I would take a superbowl anyway I can get it, but I definitely wouldn't want to go the giants route. They leave themselves absolutely no breathing room. Hell, even in school, back in the day, I would never average under an 80 so I wouldn't fear bombing a test or skipping a few homework assignments. I can definitely do without the anxiety.

Yes the giants played some great ball, especially late in the season, but I really feel most of their recent success can be attributed to the cowboys. In 07 a 13-3 cowboys team couldn't get the job done and last year the cowboys only needed to win one more game to end the giants season but they pissed away so many games where they had a comfortable lead. If the cowboys do their part we don't even see the giants in the superbowls. Cowboys also ruined our 08 season. We ended 11-5 and so did the ravens, but I honestly feel like the cowboys let the ravens win. They let 2 50plus touchdown runs happen back2back in the fourth quarter. I don't know how I got on this cowboy tirade, but they just piss me off. America's team my a##
Personally, I'd like the Patriots to go the 19-0 route so I can fly to America and throw my shoes at Mercury Morris whilst drinking champagne. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back