PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Fan Jeff Fuller EEE Victim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCBS is at it again..

Family battles insurer to bring EEE victim closer to home | SouthCoastToday.com

Now they say that Fuller isn't eligible to go to the Middleboro Neuro-Rehab.

This is the problem with insurance companies. They just don't want to pay. They have forgotten what customer service is. All they care about is the bottom line. And Dr. Fallon should be stripped of his Doctor's license.

As an aside: Many thanks should go to Anika Clark of the SouthCoastToday. ([email protected]) Without her continued reporting in the paper, Jeff's case would be getting little attention.

Last edited:
here is the latest update from frankw.

Jeff is finally at the facility in Middleboro. Life can return to semi-normal for his wife and family. He can see his kids on a daily basis. No more daily treks into Boston to see him.

For those of you who are local, let me know and I'll pass along his new address. And if you can make the time, please stop by and visit him. I think all the added visits will be a huge morale boost for Jeff and will speed up his recovery.

I know you already do, but please keep Jeff and his family in your thoughts and prayers. We need him back here. Hell, we just need him back.

Glad to see that Jeff is now closer to his family!

I live in E. Wareham....I just noticed the address for sending to his trust fund. I must be just down the street from his Dad as he lives further down Great Neck Rd from me in Wareham.

Shoot me his addy at the rehab in Middleboro....I think it's on Isaac St. Only about a half hour down the road from me. :rocker::rocker:

Thanks for the update, PNM..

Here is some info for a fundraising golf outing. If I lived closer I'd try to put together a patsfans foursome. But that is just too far for me to travel.

BTW, the $125 is very much in line with most of the charitable golf outings that I've been involved with or played in up her in Maine and So. NH. 18 holes with a cart and a meal.

Golf Tournament to Benefit Jeff Fuller and Family

Saturday September 24, 2011
Little Harbor Country Club
1 Little Harbor Road
Wareham

Tickets are $125 and include 18 holes, a buffet dinner and cash bar.

Holes can be sponsored for $150 and include a sign at the tee of your designated hole

For Tickets please call or e-mail Fred Fuller at

(508) 291-3319 / [email protected]
tongue.gif

For those unable to attend or wishing to make a separate donation
Please mail your donations payable to:

The Fuller Trust
212 Great Neck Road
Wareham, MA 02571

Last edited:
An update on Jeff's condition since we haven't had one in a few months..

One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller | Facebook

"We are so proud of Jeff his hard work is paying off, Jeff walked 100 feet today withOUT a walker! We are counting our blessings over this past year, it could have been such a different outcome!"

This man has gone through hell and back.. To hear he's walking without a walker is truly a miracle. Stop by and support a fellow pats fan..

An update on Jeff's condition since we haven't had one in a few months..

One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller | Facebook

"We are so proud of Jeff his hard work is paying off, Jeff walked 100 feet today withOUT a walker! We are counting our blessings over this past year, it could have been such a different outcome!"

This man has gone through hell and back.. To hear he's walking without a walker is truly a miracle. Stop by and support a fellow pats fan..

This news made my day - - thank you! Go Jeff!

Update from Jeff's sister.

Jeff is still fighting hard. Tomorrow he is going for his first car ride! He has worked very hard to be able to get in and out of his car. His reward...a trip to Oktoberfest!

It's been well over a year now since Jeff had that one bug bite. Puts everything else in prospective.

Just a side note... Of the 3 people where the cases weren't confirmed, one of those people died and it was confirmed to be EEE. Not sure about the other two. The Mass Dept. Of Health seems to be clamping down on the reporting of this stuff..

Great news..

1Million Strong for Jeff Fuller said:
More good news, Jeff's EEG came back normal, now they can take him off the anti-seizure meds!! Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Jeff also watched the Pats game yesterday and got to see them win.. :rocker:

Last edited:
Here is a message from Jeff's wife that was posted on PP. She can't post on both boards because of time restraints, so she gave permission for me to send her messsage to all of you.

Hi everyone, I first would like to THANK ALL of you for your tremendous support over the past year!! You are all very special and the outpouring has been humbling! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! now that I can log on I hope to keep you posted. Today Jeff will be going to watch THE PATS and have some cake and ice cream in celebration of his birthday!! We have so much to celebrate!
Posted via Mobile Device

Here is a message from Jeff's wife that was posted on PP. She can't post on both boards because of time restraints, so she gave permission for me to send her messsage to all of you.

Hi everyone, I first would like to THANK ALL of you for your tremendous support over the past year!! You are all very special and the outpouring has been humbling! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! now that I can log on I hope to keep you posted. Today Jeff will be going to watch THE PATS and have some cake and ice cream in celebration of his birthday!! We have so much to celebrate!

It has been a very long, long time for Jeff; this is really great to hear this news.

Last edited:
if you get a chance, take a look at his facebook page. Jeff participated in a Golf tournament not too long ago (with the aid of a wheel chair)...

He's had a long hard struggle, particularly because of those buffoons at Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts..

Thinking about Jeff and his family this day before Super Bowl 46.

I hope they all enjoy ANOTHER great victory tomorrow.

Jeff, enjoy the game:rocker:

The latest news is that Jeff is now home:rocker: He will continue therapy at home but this is a big step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down