PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots fan hoping Jets win this week,Jets fans hoping Pats win this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care about the bye and all, but I don't ever like to see the Jets have success (If they have even had any over the last 40+ years).

Do not want the Jets in the playoffs. We may be a better team, but when two divisional opponents that normally have close games play each other three times in one year, it's hard to win all three games.

Root for the Jets*?....This thread is Galatically stupid......you have been judged guilty in Joker's NJ jets' court for the criminally insane.

Turn in your clicker...no replay allowed.....and have a nice day:),Thanks,The Thread police.:eek:

If you are a Pats fan and you want the Jets to win, for ANY reason, you may as well stab yourself in the face.

:nono:
Yeah,I know this sounds dumb,but in reality there are reasons why fans from rival teams could actually be hoping the other team wins this week as well.

If the Jets win, it helps the Pats in the tiebreaker known as strength of schedule should it come down to this since the Pats have beaten the Jets twice.

If the Pats beat Denver and the Jets take care of Philly, then the Jets move closer to nailing down the final wild card spot but need for Denver to lose since they lost to both Denver and Oakland who are the main threats for the final seed as one of them will win the AFC West.

Everyone knows the Pats will win AT LEAST one of it's two remaining games at home,so Jets fans know the division is over anyway.

Does it make sense for fans of both teams that it's just fine if both win Sunday?,or am I nuts expecting fans to root for one hatred team to another?

................................................ :nono:

Last edited:
there is only one time in the history of everything to roots for a jets win when a win and ONLY a win would put the pats in the playoffs if a tie can do it then you root for the tie

Just let me say this about the Jets. DIE !!!! F***ing DIE HARD YOU MISARABLE LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDER SCUM TOILET BASED VIRUS ,,,,,, Thanks,.....I feel better now. :D Im a Philly fan this week.

Yeah,I know this sounds dumb,but in reality there are reasons why fans from rival teams could actually be hoping the other team wins this week as well.

If the Jets win, it helps the Pats in the tiebreaker known as strength of schedule should it come down to this since the Pats have beaten the Jets twice.

If the Pats beat Denver and the Jets take care of Philly, then the Jets move closer to nailing down the final wild card spot but need for Denver to lose since they lost to both Denver and Oakland who are the main threats for the final seed as one of them will win the AFC West.

Everyone knows the Pats will win AT LEAST one of it's two remaining games at home,so Jets fans know the division is over anyway.

Does it make sense for fans of both teams that it's just fine if both win Sunday?,or am I nuts expecting fans to root for one hatred team to another?
Is there an ass clown forum where New York Jets bootlickers can be banished to?

I should've added it to my sig a LONG time ago...

If the Jets lose, I always feel better about everything in general. I want that.

Jets losses > puppies + sunshine + hot fudge sundaes

Do not want the Jets in the playoffs. We may be a better team, but when two divisional opponents that normally have close games play each other three times in one year, it's hard to win all three games.

Kind of my thinking too, even though it's obvious that the 2011 NEP are a better team, I really don't want to give the Jets any kind of new playoff life either.

I would love to see them as playoff spectators, as I don't see any other potential 6th seed as that much better than them; so not much reason to worry etc.

Go PATS!!!

We neither need, nor want, any well wishes from you. All we want is for your pathetic scumbag franchise to wallow in perpetual misery and false hope, as it has for the past 43 years.

We neither need, nor want, any well wishes from you. All we want is for your pathetic scumbag franchise to wallow in perpetual misery and false hope, as it has for the past 43 years.

Belichick ch 14, v 10-11 The same shall kiss the rings of the wrath of Coach, which are worn upon the fist of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy Patriots, and in the presence of the GOAT; and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship Buddysballs Jr. and his schemes, and whosoever receiveth the passes of Sancheeze...

The New York Jets franchise should be disbanded. There is no need WHATSOEVER to have two NFL teams representing New York City.

The New York Jets franchise should be disbanded. There is no need WHATSOEVER to have two NFL teams representing New York City.

Two??? Huh?!?!? :confused: :D

Last edited:

Only one NFL team represents New York City: the New York Giants. They play home games in New Giants Stadium where they allow another team to play -- the New Jersey Green Beans. The Green Beans represent the cast of "Jersey Shore," and other criminals, cretins, miscreants, morbidly obese blowhards, spoiled children, terminally immature people of all ages and godless hucksters throughout greater New Jersey.

Only one NFL team represents New York City: the New York Giants. They play home games in New Giants Stadium where they allow another team to play -- the New Jersey Green Beans. The Green Beans represent the cast of "Jersey Shore," and other criminals, cretins, miscreants, morbidly obese blowhards, spoiled children, terminally immature people of all ages and godless hucksters throughout greater New Jersey.
I love your hatred. Truly inspirational. :rocker:

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back