PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots fading away? Yeah, right

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, we are 4-12 regular season 0-2 in the playoffs since 1980. I'm not sure we would have a worse record against any other team ( besides maybe miami?)

I think there is a high probability of us meeting Denver in the playoffs, probably at home, although I would love to see the Pats come in to Invesco to return the favor, and shut that damn crowd up.

richpats said:
It's worse - we're 1-5 since '01. 72-17 against everybody else.

As for the Shanahan factor, the guy has lost his last 2 openers against guys who have never coached iin the league before. He lost to teams who had some explosiveness in the front 7.

lets pay some respect okay?

we have one of the best HC's in the history of the game--but he isn't the only great coach out there

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=357&contentID=415

His stunning record as the Broncos' mentor places him in the legendary class of Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Chuck Noll, Jimmy Johnson and Bill Belichick as the only six coaches with back-to-back Super Bowl championships. Lombardi, Shula and Noll already have been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

that said--I want to beat the best to be the best--you play the games on the schedule

Last edited:
Wow, we have folks going back to 1980 to prove the Broncos have a winning record against New England. Anyone heard that Denver has an exceptional winning record at home? Anyone noticed that those scum play exactly half their regular season games there? Now, while we're all panicking over a club we played in week three (the week of predicting the Superbowl winner), does anyone care that there are Vikings on the coast?

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
Wow, we have folks going back to 1980 to prove the Broncos have a winning record against New England. Anyone heard that Denver has an exceptional winning record at home? Anyone noticed that those scum play exactly half their regular season games there? Now, while we're all panicking over a club we played in week three (the week of predicting the Superbowl winner), does anyone care that there are Vikings on the coast?

sorry old man, but there are tiebreakers at sake!

Flying Fungi said:
sorry old man, but there are tiebreakers at sake!
**Yawn**, I'm doing my best to avoid wearing ties. Oh, those tiebreakers, well, I guess I can panic better as the post-season gets closer. It's not like I'm a visionary bed wetter or anything, we all know how the Steelers kicked the Pats' butts after they stomped the club to break that tawdry 21 game winning streak.

Box_O_Rocks said:
**Yawn**, I'm doing my best to avoid wearing ties. Oh, those tiebreakers, well, I guess I can panic better as the post-season gets closer. It's not like I'm a visionary bed wetter or anything, we all know how the Steelers kicked the Pats' butts after they stomped the club to break that tawdry 21 game winning streak.

urinesis is very common in serial killers

that steelers game reminded me of what st louis did to us in the playoffs a cuple of years before...greatest show on turf...genius martz at the helm...

Flying Fungi said:
urinesis is very common in serial killers

that steelers game reminded me of what st louis did to us in the playoffs a cuple of years before...greatest show on turf...genius martz at the helm...
I've killed my fair share of cereal and never noticed a bed wetting problem...

Ah the greatest blowhard on turf...

If we play Denver again in the playoffs, so be it. Last year I wanted the club to go through Jacksonville because they needed all the fine tuning they could get, I see a more "normal" Superbowl season developing this time around. I'd like the bye, but I'm not that worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back