PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Draft redo

Yes it was me that really liked Shepherd. It was looking like he was going to start at nickel back this year, was having a good camp, but it sounds like he got a bad injury today - was carted off the field.

As an aside, Ameer Abdullah was probably my favourite prospect last year and he's supposed to be killing it in Detroit. I've already seen speculation about him being rookie of the year.
Really liked him to, but we would have had to either use our 1st or move up and I made sure to play by the rules. A RB with outstanding ST ability would have been my choice over Lockett had he lasted until #64. Sill wouldn't swap him for Brown at #32. We got the right guy there IMO.

Really liked him to, but we would have had to either use our 1st or move up and I made sure to play by the rules. A RB with outstanding ST ability would have been my choice over Lockett had he lasted until #64. Sill wouldn't swap him for Brown at #32. We got the right guy there IMO.

I don't have a problem with Brown so I agree. I did forget about Amari Cooper within the context of OROY. Unless one of the QBs does he really well, I suspect Cooper is a lock.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back