PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots - Dolphins Key Matchups, AFC East Title On The Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots should run the ball effectively in this one, especially as the game wears on.

I would have to disagree with this one part. We have done very well all season against RBs, especially the grinder types like Ridley (love Ridley though, been huge for me in fantasy! :D). The only issue we've had is the speedy quick backs, maybe like Vereen.

I dont think you'll rush much on us... mainly b/c I dont think you'll have to. You'll pass all over us pretty easily... and its not like BillyB to sit on a lead and rush the ball. If he aint hanging 50pts... he aint trying, lol.

I would have to disagree with this one part. We have done very well all season against RBs, especially the grinder types like Ridley (love Ridley though, been huge for me in fantasy! :D). The only issue we've had is the speedy quick backs, maybe like Vereen.

I dont think you'll rush much on us... mainly b/c I dont think you'll have to. You'll pass all over us pretty easily... and its not like BillyB to sit on a lead and rush the ball. If he aint hanging 50pts... he aint trying, lol.

Ridley is very deceptive...more quick than fast...i love those kind of runners. Ridley is also our work horse, Vereen wont get many carries.

Ridley is very deceptive...more quick than fast...i love those kind of runners. Ridley is also our work horse, Vereen wont get many carries.

Wasnt knocking Ridley. He's on my fantasy team so I've watched him quite a bit. Was just saying that Vereen's style would probably be more effective against our defense... as the only backs that have had any success against our defense have been Chris Johnson and CJ Spiller...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes