PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots DENY Walsh Has Confidential Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell did a terrible job in handling this. He not only hurt himself, he hurt the nfl, and more importantly to us, the Patriots. I dont know why the competition committee is set up how it is, seeing their bias impacted how out of hand this whole thing got. Regardless, Goodell was the one with the final say and his actions directly caused this whole thing to be what it is now.

Back on topic, is there anything else Walsh has lied about? So now we have 1.) he lied about confidentiality agreement 2.) he lied about his position on the patriots and how much of an impact he truly had on the team 3.) he taped conversations with the Patriots, unknowingly to them, and he lied (through his lawyer) that, that never happened 4.) he wrongly incriminated the Patriots on charges that are untrue.
1 2 and 3 we know for sure, and 4 will come out with time....could this guy be any more liar? How the hell did anyone give him any amount of credibility? To hell with the mediots!

This is trivial, but I've yet to see or hear any evidence that he played on the golf team at his college.

This is trivial, but I've yet to see or hear any evidence that he played on the golf team at his college.
Actually I heard on EEI the other day that there was ONE tournament that he played in for Springfield and he came in 5th on that team, something like 148th out of 250 players or something like that. But it was ONLY one particular tournament that it was found that he played in. Maybe he was more of an alternate on the team or one who hung around them and played ONLY a few times. But he was not a captain or someone who played a really LARGE part of that team. The fact that only that one instance can be found shows how he totally puffed up what he really did.

Last edited:

The fact that he has to lie about/over exaggerate something so trivial ON TOP of all the major implications he's already lied about knocks his nonexistent credibility down even more. He seems to lie in just about every area. I mean really, is his name even Matt Walsh? :bricks:

Quote:
But the sense we're getting is that many in the media are hoping for this to become a story of cheating and scandal and cover-ups and suspensions and forfeits.
From PFT...

This is exactly what I and many, many other Patsfans.com members have been saying for months. The incredible irony is that opposing fans and those in the media are in such denial they can't possibly admit to the obvious fact. They will continue to wish upon hope for the Patriots and BB to fall and deny it to the bitter end....

Can someone offer me an explanation as to how and why this (above quote) could be allowed to fester for so long in the media?

...what a bunch of cowards:rolleyes:

when we refer to the media in sports it's basically espn. so espn is dwelling and pushing and hoping for the pats demise? of course, they are a bunch of jets homers. bb dissed the jets and has gone on to great success in boston. their team sucks and they are bitter. of course they're going to ignore the facts and drag this out. any positive news for the pats, under the rug. yet they keep regurgitating old negative pats news like it's some new revelation. espn sucks !

i can't stomach ny lovin'.

It has been reported several times and in several places that Springfield College has no record of Matt Walsh being on its golf team.

The fact that he has to lie about/over exaggerate something so trivial ON TOP of all the major implications he's already lied about knocks his nonexistent credibility down even more. He seems to lie in just about every area. I mean really, is his name even Matt Walsh? :bricks:

I've done some research and found his name to be Matt...Polian orginally from indiana :eek::eek: :D

I've done some research and found his name to be Matt...Polian orginally from indiana :eek: :D

:rofl: Now it all makes sense...I knew it. Good work! :D

No. You have it wrong. Mankins, Light and Kazcur owe us an apology.

It's not an exclusive--the O line might owe us fans an apology for the game, but that doesn't mean the media (especially the Herald Hack) doesn't owe us an apology for ruining the buildup to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back