PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots defense

phil112

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Reading around the web, watching a few news/sports shows, and one thing stands out to me. Everyone is talking about how good Brady and his offense played and how he is one of the best, if not the best.
Well, while I'm certainly not going to disagree with any of that, I think the defense is getting overlooked here. I was just blown away out how "lights out" they played the phins. I absolutely see this team favored to go back to back in the super bowl. Sure am glad I'm a Pats fan...sure am glad I suffered thru those seemingly never-ending years of Grogan and stayed with them. :)

"Hello darkness my old phins... " :D

Reading around the web, watching a few news/sports shows, and one thing stands out to me. Everyone is talking about how good Brady and his offense played and how he is one of the best, if not the best.
Well, while I'm certainly not going to disagree with any of that, I think the defense is getting overlooked here. I was just blown away out how "lights out" they played the phins. I absolutely see this team favored to go back to back in the super bowl. Sure am glad I'm a Pats fan...sure am glad I suffered thru those seemingly never-ending years of Grogan and stayed with them. :)

"Hello darkness my old phins... " :D
Just like most years the defense gets better as the season goes on, it seems to start to jell starting in late oct into nov. While in the first 5-6 games either the run D or the pass D sputtered at times, last night it all came together.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back